As dog lovers ourselves, we know how hard it can be to find holiday accommodation that also welcomes your family pooch!
A number of our properties are happy to host well-behaved, house trained dogs.
Some allow access to the entire property so they may be inside with you; others permit use of just the garage and outside grounds.
To find available options, use the ‘SEARCH’ bar above, choosing the dog options from the ‘Advanced’ list:
>> Dogs welcome = permitted inside & out (not on furniture)
>> Dogs negotiable = permitted outside and in the garage only
We just ask dog owners to follow a few simple requests while staying;
- One dog only, unless by agreement.
- Unless the property is fenced keep your dog leashed while outside on the premises
- Do not leave your dog inside the house unattended
- Bring your own pet bedding as dogs are not permitted on beds or furniture
- Ensure you pick up after your dog and dispose of it in the correct bin
- Clear up any fur or fluff inside before you leave
Dogs must be booked in prior to arrival, and there is a small dog fee. Please contact us to discuss the best option for your and your 4 legged friend.
Further details can be found on our FAQs page.
"This is so far the best stay ever during my NZ trip, it was so cozy and warm, kitchen fully equipped. It was so comfortable that we did not want to go out but stay in the house. Feel like a home!"
Retro Inn #2, Yi (Malaysia), December 2019