As dog lovers ourselves, we know how hard it can be to find holiday accommodation that also welcomes your family pooch!
A number of our properties are happy to host well-behaved, house trained dogs.
Some allow access to the entire property so they may be inside with you; others permit use of just the garage and outside grounds.
To find available options, use the ‘SEARCH’ bar above, choosing the dog options from the ‘Advanced’ list:
>> Dogs welcome = permitted inside & out (not on furniture)
>> Dogs negotiable = permitted outside and in the garage only
We just ask dog owners to follow a few simple requests while staying;
- One dog only, unless by agreement.
- Unless the property is fenced keep your dog leashed while outside on the premises
- Do not leave your dog inside the house unattended
- Bring your own pet bedding as dogs are not permitted on beds or furniture
- Ensure you pick up after your dog and dispose of it in the correct bin
- Clear up any fur or fluff inside before you leave
Dogs must be booked in prior to arrival, and there is a small dog fee. Please contact us to discuss the best option for your and your 4 legged friend.
Further details can be found on our FAQs page.
"Great family house, ideal for 2 families as bedrooms in 2 separate wings. Very warm, 3 heat pumps and wood fire, great living space and easy parking right at door."
Loudon Lodge, Kiwis (NZ), June 2018