SPECIAL - Feb/March special! 20% off stays of 2+ nights between 20 Feb - 31 March 2020.
Alpine Cottage is a sunny, fully self-contained home with wonderful views of the Southern Alps, Mt John and Lake Tekapo.
The cottage is 'Lockwood' designed with natural wood interior. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a modern kitchen, lounge and laundry (washer & dryer) it is ideally suited for families or friends traveling together.
The patio is a great place to enjoy Tekapo's renowned night sky.
Situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood of Tekapo, just 5 minutes drive (15 minutes walk) from the lake front, and the village shops, cafes and restaurants.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. King bed
2. Queen bed
3. 2 single beds
- from $244 - $325 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Cottage in Alpine Paradise!. Comfortable great place for a family to stay. Lovely gas fire place! Easy to find close to the village. If you're lucky enough to get the southern lights this a great place to view them from.
Chris (Australia) - May, 2017
- This was the best accommodation we have ever had in NZ. This cottage is very well designed giving views of the surrounding mountains from the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
James (Australia) - Apr, 2017
- There is not one thing that I didn't like about this property. It exceeded my expectations. Home away from home, would loved to have stayed a few more days.
Aniil (Australia) - Nov, -0001
- Everything is perfect!!! Best...best...best...bestttt...I love every moment stay in Alpine Cottage..
Lylis (Indonesia) - Nov, -0001
"This was the best accommodation we have ever had in NZ. This cottage is very well designed giving views of the surrounding mountains from the lounge, dining and kitchen areas."
Alpine Cottage, James (Australia), April 2017