Alpine View Apartment #2
SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Alpine View Apartment #2 is ideal for a couple looking for a relaxing break away in Tekapo.
Featuring a balcony to soak up the fantastic views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountain ranges.
The apartment has a spacious separate bedroom with a queen bed and adjoining bathroom.
The modern living space and fully equipped kitchen is all you need to prepare and enjoy a meal. Or take a short walk to the village centre to sample a local café or restaurant.
Standard nightly rate:
- $250 - $275 for 1-2 people, depending on season
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Minimum night stays may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Perfect stay with a beautiful view. Clean, modern and great location! I would recommend.
Ally (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Perfect location, incredible views, cozy bright and sunny.
J (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Beautiful apartment, very quite place with a beautiful view. Had everything you would need with a big kitchen, laundry and a massive bathroom. The place was very clean and everything very comfortable.
Becky (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- We had an amazing stay here. The best views from the balcony of Lake Tekapo. The apartment was very clean and tidy and had everything we needed. Easy to find and close to everything. Would definitely recommend :)
Lauren (NZ) - Jul, 2021
- Spotlessly clean :) Nice walking distance from town, quiet location
Donna (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Exceptional! I loved the view and how open it was. Also how you have your own back space to view the stars in peace with no light pollution.
Vanessa (N.Z) - Mar, 2020
- Couldn’t fault the apartment. It was lovely and spacious, very comfortable and well equipped. It was in walking distance to the town in a nice quiet area.
Patrick (U.K) - Feb, 2020
- Perfect room with all the amenities you could need. Close to all the action as well as a very comfortable place to relax and unwind. Highly recommend
Ben (Australia) - Feb, 2020
- Just opposite to Lake Tekapo! The views were surreal. Secondly the property itself was very modern and tidy. Awesome staff made a warm welcome and quick processing at entry/exit.
Aditya (Australia) - Feb, 2020
- Wonderful. The view from the balcony was astounding.
Steve (Australia) - Dec, 2019
View our homes on a map
"Couldn’t fault the apartment. It was lovely and spacious, very comfortable and well equipped. It was in walking distance to the town in a nice quiet area."
Alpine View Apartment #2, Patrick (U.K), February 2020