Alpine View Apartment #2
SPECIAL - 25% off for stays of 2 or more nights between 3 Jan - 8 July 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates. Just $225 for a single night escape over this time!
Alpine View Apartment #2 is ideal for a couple looking for a relaxing break away in Tekapo.
Featuring a balcony to soak up the fantastic views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountain ranges.
The apartment has a spacious separate bedroom with a queen bed and adjoining bathroom.
The modern living space and fully equipped kitchen is all you need to prepare and enjoy a meal. Or take a short walk to the village centre to sample a local café or restaurant.
Standard nightly rate:
- $250 - $275 for 1-2 people, depending on season
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Exceptional! I loved the view and how open it was. Also how you have your own back space to view the stars in peace with no light pollution.
Vanessa (N.Z) - Mar, 2020
- Couldn’t fault the apartment. It was lovely and spacious, very comfortable and well equipped. It was in walking distance to the town in a nice quiet area.
Patrick (U.K) - Feb, 2020
- Perfect room with all the amenities you could need. Close to all the action as well as a very comfortable place to relax and unwind. Highly recommend
Ben (Australia) - Feb, 2020
- Just opposite to Lake Tekapo! The views were surreal. Secondly the property itself was very modern and tidy. Awesome staff made a warm welcome and quick processing at entry/exit.
Aditya (Australia) - Feb, 2020
- Wonderful. The view from the balcony was astounding.
Steve (Australia) - Dec, 2019
"Just opposite to Lake Tekapo! The views were surreal. Secondly the property itself was very modern and tidy. Awesome staff made a warm welcome and quick processing at entry/exit."
Alpine View Apartment #2, Aditya (Australia), February 2020