Alpine View Apartment #3
SPECIAL - Escape for one night before 19 Dec 2021 for just $198 - book below! 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights over this time - please enquire.
Alpine View Apartment #3 is ideal for a couple looking for a relaxing break away in Tekapo.
Featuring a balcony to soak up the fantastic views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountain ranges.
The apartment has a spacious separate bedroom with a queen bed and adjoining bathroom.
The modern living space and fully equipped kitchen is all you need to prepare and enjoy a meal. Or take a short walk to the village centre to sample a local café or restaurant.
Standard nightly rate:
- $250 - $275 for 1-2 people, depending on season
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Please note, minimum night stays may increase during peak periods. ?
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- We really love the accommodation, well designed for a nice and relaxing holiday. Perfect view and convenience to all amenities. Recommended
Shez (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- The accommodation is new and clean. Having facilities to cook and launder clothes is a great advantage. The property has good views over the lake with a terraced area to sit.
Anonymous (UK) - Jan, 2020
- Our unit was perfect for the two of us, modern and clean. There is a very large deck at the front and we were lucky to have a clear night and the stars were amazing. As the property is set back off the road you were not disturbed by car noise which was lovely.
Karin (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- We were able to see the galaxy clearly at the back yard, it was fantastic!!!!!
Yanyan (China) - Dec, 2019
- New and comfortable apartment. Great facility! When we collected the key the staff was very helpful and friendly! He even told us where we can go around Lake Tekapo.
Wendy (N.Z) - Nov, 2019
- Fantastic spot to relax & stay. Great view of the lake & mountains, while close to town centre. Would definitely stay again, cheers :)
Olly (NZ) - Oct, 2019