SPECIAL - Winter Weekday special! 25% off the standard rate for weekday stays (Sun-Thurs) of 2 or more nights between 19 July - 30 September 2020.
Arosa is at the end of a quiet cul de sac with plenty of off road parking and room for the boat. This large house can comfortably sleep 8 people in 5 bedrooms.
In the summer you can cook a BBQ on the deck while the kids explore or play in the large backyard complete with swing set.
Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms with wonderful views, which share a bathroom with toilet and shower. Downstairs are two more bedrooms plus a bathroom/laundry with a shower and toilet. The laundry has washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The new (2017) kitchen is complete with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and microwave and is equipped with all the other kitchen necessities. The open plan kitchen/dining/living area is cosy with a log burner (firewood is supplied) and a large dining table perfect for hosting family meals.
The house is equipped with free WiFi, TV, Freeview, DVD. A high chair and portacot are also available. Just a five minute drive to the village centre, hot pools or lake front.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. King bed
2. Queen bed
3. 2 Single beds
4. Queen bed
5. 2 Single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $260 - $285 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- High chair
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- The house is clean and comfy. There is a laundry room and we washed all of our dirty clothes after almost two weeks travel. The cottage offers washing powder, which is very nice. It is very close to Church of Good Shepherd.
Trista (Macau) - Dec, 2019
- Nice comfy bed upstairs and loved the view from the balcony; clean and well presented; good location; well equipped with everything you would need. Fire place set up and ready to light was considerate!
Judith (Australia) - Apr, 2019
- Such a warm inviting house. Plenty of room for the whole family. Walking distance to Town Centre.
Kylee (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- The scenery was beautiful! House was spacious and clean. Perfect spot.
Jessica (Australia) - Dec, 2017
- House is good for a large group of people. Great views, Cool to watch the rabbits/hare jump around outside. Good cooking facilities. Fantastic that it had a washing machine, dryer and clothes rack.
Lros34 (Australia) - Nov, -0001