SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Arosa is at the end of a quiet cul de sac with plenty of off road parking and room for the boat. This large house can comfortably sleep 8 people in 5 bedrooms.
In the summer you can cook a BBQ on the deck while the kids explore or play in the large backyard complete with swing set.
Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms with wonderful views, which share a bathroom with toilet and shower. Downstairs are two more bedrooms plus a bathroom/laundry with a shower and toilet. The laundry has washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The new (2017) kitchen is complete with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and microwave and is equipped with all the other kitchen necessities. The open plan kitchen/dining/living area is cosy with a log burner (firewood is supplied) and a large dining table perfect for hosting family meals.
The house is equipped with free WiFi, TV, Freeview, DVD. A high chair and portacot are also available. Just a five minute drive to the village centre, hot pools or lake front.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- King bed
- Queen bed
- 2 Single beds
- Queen bed
- 2 Single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $365 for up to 4 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 29 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- High chair
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Great house with lots of space and well set up for a larger group. We really enjoyed our stay.
Amira (NZ) - Mar, 2022
- A great spot, close to town, spacious but cozy and warm with everything you need and plenty of parking.
Christopher (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- Arosa fit our large family beautifully. The standard of care from the owners was evident throughout and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We will definitely be booking there again when we are next in Tekapo.
Chanell (NZ) - Aug, 2021
- Gorgeous, cute house to stay in. Was really warm with the heaters and fire going. Fabulous kitchen with great appliances and platters etc. We loved our stay here and Discover Tekapo were fantastic to deal with.
Beth (NZ) - Jul, 2021
- Thanks for a great stay - the house was perfect for our two families and an ideal base from which to explore the region. Thanks!
Katy (NZ) - Jul, 2021
- Arosa was a great house to stay at! Cute A frame with cosy interior.
Brandy (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- We all loved our stay at quirky Arosa, a great backyard for “backyard cricket”. The kitchen and living area were good spaces for 8 people to cook and socialise in. And a easy short walk to the centre of town
Jenny (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Highly recommend for a weekend away for a big family, friends or a large group. Beautiful location as well as peaceful :-) Spacious living area and large kitchen.
Lydie (NZ) - Sep, 2020
- Enjoyed our stay. Clean and comfortable. Nice being able to have open fire on a freezing night. Comfy sofa and beds.
Helen (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- The internet had good connection. House is good for a large group of people. Great views, Cool to watch the rabbits/hare jump around outside. Good cooking facilities. Fantastic that it had a washing machine, dryer and clothes rack.
Lros34 (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Nice comfy bed upstairs and loved the view from the balcony; clean and well presented; good location; well equipped with everything you would need. Fire place set up and ready to light was considerate!
Judith (Australia) - Apr, 2019