SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights between 4 Jan - 8 July 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Arosa is at the end of a quiet cul de sac with plenty of off road parking and room for the boat. This large house can comfortably sleep 8 people in 5 bedrooms.
In the summer you can cook a BBQ on the deck while the kids explore or play in the large backyard complete with swing set.
Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms with wonderful views, which share a bathroom with toilet and shower. Downstairs are two more bedrooms plus a bathroom/laundry with a shower and toilet. The laundry has washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The new (2017) kitchen is complete with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and microwave and is equipped with all the other kitchen necessities. The open plan kitchen/dining/living area is cosy with a log burner (firewood is supplied) and a large dining table perfect for hosting family meals.
The house is equipped with free WiFi, TV, Freeview, DVD. A high chair and portacot are also available. Just a five minute drive to the village centre, hot pools or lake front.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. King bed
2. Queen bed
3. 2 Single beds
4. Queen bed
5. 2 Single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $260 - $285 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- High chair
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Enjoyed our stay. Clean and comfortable. Nice being able to have open fire on a freezing night. Comfy sofa and beds.
Helen (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- The internet had good connection. House is good for a large group of people. Great views, Cool to watch the rabbits/hare jump around outside. Good cooking facilities. Fantastic that it had a washing machine, dryer and clothes rack.
Lros34 (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Nice comfy bed upstairs and loved the view from the balcony; clean and well presented; good location; well equipped with everything you would need. Fire place set up and ready to light was considerate!
Judith (Australia) - Apr, 2019
- Such a warm inviting house. Plenty of room for the whole family. Walking distance to Town Centre.
Kylee (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- The scenery was beautiful! House was spacious and clean. Perfect spot.
Jessica (Australia) - Dec, 2017
- House is good for a large group of people. Great views, Cool to watch the rabbits/hare jump around outside. Good cooking facilities. Fantastic that it had a washing machine, dryer and clothes rack.
Lros34 (Australia) - Nov, -0001