SPECIAL - 30% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Atarau View (Maori for 'moonlight') is a warm, modern and spacious 3 bedroom home providing the perfect place to relax and explore the beautiful surrounding area.
The fully equipped and stylish kitchen makes you feel right at home. In the long summer evenings enjoy BBQs in the secure courtyard, an ideal area for the kids to play. A great holiday home for all ages.
During the winter months curl up with a book on the cosy sofas and soak up the warmth and atmosphere of the log fire, or savour a long soak in the bath.
Just 10 minutes walk down to the village, Atarau View offers wonderful mountain vistas.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed
- Double bed
- 2 single bunk beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $280 - $340 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this m?ay increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.?
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Atarau View is a beautiful home away from home. Location is quiet but very close to the main shops. Would highly recommend and would love to return one day!
Emilay (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Great place to stay in Tekapo, large new home, very comfortable and an easy walk to the village .
Chris (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- What a perfect property. Spacious, comfort, great location and the views are truly spectacular. It has everything you need for a memorable stay with privacy sitting outside on the huge outdoor setting to a fireplace inside which really pumps the heat out.
Leigh (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- The space is large, bright and comfortable. The owner is very attentive to the facilities. The stars outside the house are very beautiful.
Da-chung (Taiwan) - Mar, 2020
- Exceptional! The house was amazing along with the views, plus loved the lounge, dining kitchen area. And the bath was awesome.
Nigel (N.Z) - Nov, 2019
- Beautiful home in a lovely location.
Corey (Australia) - Oct, 2019
- This house is awesome. Great size, near new, everything you need and so close to everything. Great views also and great having the property fenced off for little ones.
Christian (NZ) - Sep, 2019
- Awesome place to stay!!! Super spacious living & beautiful views. Couldn’t need more. Also fenced back yard great for kids.
Jessica (NZ) - Aug, 2019