SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
This lovely, quiet older style cottage is on Pioneer Drive, alongside Lake Tekapo.
It is down a long drive so has lots of privacy while still retaining a corridor view of the stunning turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo.
There is a lovely outdoor area for you to relax in. The living area is spacious and joins the open plan kitchen/dining with a log fire and heat pump. The kitchen is very well equipped with all you require to prepare your own meals and a dishwasher to help the clean up!
There are two comfortable queen bedrooms and books to while away any spare time.
By prior agreement, Beech Cottage also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
Please note: this property is not suitable for parking of campervans or motorhomes.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed
2. Queen bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $240 - $265 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.?
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Loved the fire place. Loved the quiet Location and so close to everything. So great having a full kitchen. The shower was so good.
Kim (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Cute cottage. Had everything I needed. Comfortable, warm and great location.
Kirsty (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Hired this batch as we were 2 couples. Great location (just around the corner from the church of the good shepherd), a wood burner and fully kitted out facilities this was a great find. Easy booking + key collection and good price name this a winner.
Tony (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Lovely quiet place to stay and being on the flat no problems with snow or ice.
Penny (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Cosy cottage with lots of heating options and well insulated house. Great location and communication with friendly agents who manage it. Fire guard around fireplace greatly appreciated. Recommend!
Neva (NZ) - Jul, 2019
- The location is unbeatable! Just walk a few steps and you can admire the beautiful Lake Tekapo. The church of the Good Shepherd is a 5-min walk away and the rest of the town 5 minutes more. The cottage is very cozy and spacious and comes with all the basic stuff. LOVED having a washing machine since we had been on the road for a while. The check-in and check-out process was easy through the key box since we arrived late and later left early.
Natalia (USA) - Feb, 2019
- Lovely location, the cottage is very nice and tucked away from the road, but with view of the lake. Spacious house, lots of natural light, a sheltered patio to sit an enjoy the evening.
John (UK) - Feb, 2019
- The location was great. It was quiet and there were lots of birds, rabbits and hedgehogs. Very peaceful.
Rupert (UK) - Dec, 2018
- Wonderful. Quiet location, sunny aspect , good views. Great having both the heat pump and wood-burner. Good rain protection at rear of the house. So it was kept really warm.
Lindsay (NZ) - Aug, 2018
- Really nice place, lovely well maintained garden and super close to the lake and the good shepherd church.
Elise (Netherlands) - Feb, 2018
View our homes on a map
"Lovely location, the cottage is very nice and tucked away from the road, but with view of the lake. Spacious house, lots of natural light, a sheltered patio to sit an enjoy the evening."
Beech Cottage, John (UK), February 2019