SPECIAL - SPRING SPECIAL! 20% off the total rate for stays of 2 or more nights, between 1 Oct - 13 Nov.
This lovely, quiet older style cottage is on Pioneer Drive, alongside Lake Tekapo.
It is down a long drive so has lots of privacy while still retaining a corridor view of the stunning turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo.
There is a lovely outdoor area for you to relax in. The living area is spacious and joins the open plan kitchen/dining with a log fire and wall heater. The kitchen is very well equipped with all you require to prepare your own meals and a dishwasher to help the clean up!
There are two comfortable queen bedrooms and books to while away any spare time.
Please note: this property is not suitable for parking of campervans or motorhomes.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1. Queen bed
2. Queen bed
- from $212 - $275 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Really nice place, lovely well maintained garden and super close to the lake and the good shepherd church.
Elise (Netherlands) - Feb, 2018
- We loved the fireplace! This place has everything we need to stay through rainy days like DVDs, books and games. 2 mins walk to Lake Tekapo, 5 to Good Shepherd Church.
Kristin (China) - Apr, 2017
- Very good location near the lake. A quiet, comfortable and quite spacious chalet bungalow. Really appreciated the washing machine as we'd been travelling for a while.
Ginny (UK) - Jan, 2017
- Rabbits and lots of birds visiting the garden lawn attached to the cottage. Very quiet and serene like a hideout near the lake?
Kumiko (Japan) - Jan, 2017
- Wonderful location and outstanding assistance given by the owner. The cottage is charming and had everything we needed.
Terrie (Australia) - Dec, 2016