This gorgeous older style cottage is on Pioneer Drive, alongside Lake Tekapo.
It is down a long drive so has lots of privacy while still retaining a corridor view of the stunning turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo.
There is a lovely outdoor area for you to relax in. The living area is spacious and joins the open plan kitchen/dining with a log fire and wall heater. The kitchen is very well equipped with all you require to prepare you own meals and a dishwasher to help the clean up!
There are two comfortable double bedrooms and books to while away any spare time.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
Please note: this property is not suitable for parking of campervans or motorhomes.
- $235 for 2 people (until 30 Sep 2019), $240 for 2 (from 1 Oct 2019)
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be available for extended stays, and specials are offered during off-peak periods. Please enquire.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Really nice place, lovely well maintained garden and super close to the lake and the good shepherd church.
Elise (Netherlands) - Feb, 2018
- We loved the fireplace! This place has everything we need to stay through rainy days like DVDs, books and games. 2 mins walk to Lake Tekapo, 5 to Good Shepherd Church.
Kristin (China) - Apr, 2017
- Very good location near the lake. A quiet, comfortable and quite spacious chalet bungalow. Really appreciated the washing machine as we'd been travelling for a while.
Ginny (UK) - Jan, 2017
- Rabbits and lots of birds visiting the garden lawn attached to the cottage. Very quiet and serene like a hideout near the lake?
Kumiko (Japan) - Jan, 2017
- Wonderful location and outstanding assistance given by the owner. The cottage is charming and had everything we needed.
Terrie (Australia) - Dec, 2016