This gorgeous older style cottage is on Pioneer Drive, alongside Lake Tekapo.
It is down a long drive so has lots of privacy while still retaining a corridor view of the stunning turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo.
There is a lovely outdoor area for you to relax in. The living area is spacious and joins the open plan kitchen/dining with a log fire and wall heater. The kitchen is very well equipped with all you require to prepare you own meals and a dishwasher to help the clean up!
There are two comfortable double bedrooms and books to while away any spare time.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
- $230 for 2 people (until 30 Sep 2018), $235 for 2 (from 1 Oct)
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be available for extended stays, and specials are offered during off-peak periods. Please enquire.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Really nice place, lovely well maintained garden and super close to the lake and the good shepherd church.
Elise (Netherlands) - Feb, 2018
- We loved the fireplace! This place has everything we need to stay through rainy days like DVDs, books and games. 2 mins walk to Lake Tekapo, 5 to Good Shepherd Church.
Kristin (China) - Apr, 2017
- Very good location near the lake. A quiet, comfortable and quite spacious chalet bungalow. Really appreciated the washing machine as we'd been travelling for a while.
Ginny (UK) - Jan, 2017
- Rabbits and lots of birds visiting the garden lawn attached to the cottage. Very quiet and serene like a hideout near the lake?
Kumiko (Japan) - Jan, 2017
- Wonderful location and outstanding assistance given by the owner. The cottage is charming and had everything we needed.
Terrie (Australia) - Dec, 2016
"We loved the fireplace! This place has everything we need to stay through rainy days like DVDs, books and games. 2 mins walk to Lake Tekapo, 5 to Good Shepherd Church."
Beech Cottage, Kristin (China), April 2017