SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
This lovely, quiet older style cottage is on Pioneer Drive, alongside Lake Tekapo.
It is down a long drive so has lots of privacy while still retaining a corridor view of the stunning turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo.
There is a lovely outdoor area for you to relax in. The living area is spacious and joins the open plan kitchen/dining with a log fire and heat pump. The kitchen is very well equipped with all you require to prepare your own meals and a dishwasher to help the clean up!
There are two comfortable queen bedrooms and books to while away any spare time.
By prior agreement, Beech Cottage also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
Please note: this property is not suitable for parking of campervans or motorhomes.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $240 - $265 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.?
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Loved the fire place. Loved the quiet Location and so close to everything. So great having a full kitchen. The shower was so good.
Kim (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Cute cottage. Had everything I needed. Comfortable, warm and great location.
Kirsty (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Hired this batch as we were 2 couples. Great location (just around the corner from the church of the good shepherd), a wood burner and fully kitted out facilities this was a great find. Easy booking + key collection and good price name this a winner.
Tony (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Lovely quiet place to stay and being on the flat no problems with snow or ice.
Penny (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Cosy cottage with lots of heating options and well insulated house. Great location and communication with friendly agents who manage it. Fire guard around fireplace greatly appreciated. Recommend!
Neva (NZ) - Jul, 2019
- The location is unbeatable! Just walk a few steps and you can admire the beautiful Lake Tekapo. The church of the Good Shepherd is a 5-min walk away and the rest of the town 5 minutes more. The cottage is very cozy and spacious and comes with all the basic stuff. LOVED having a washing machine since we had been on the road for a while. The check-in and check-out process was easy through the key box since we arrived late and later left early.
Natalia (USA) - Feb, 2019
- Lovely location, the cottage is very nice and tucked away from the road, but with view of the lake. Spacious house, lots of natural light, a sheltered patio to sit an enjoy the evening.
John (UK) - Feb, 2019
- The location was great. It was quiet and there were lots of birds, rabbits and hedgehogs. Very peaceful.
Rupert (UK) - Dec, 2018
- Wonderful. Quiet location, sunny aspect , good views. Great having both the heat pump and wood-burner. Good rain protection at rear of the house. So it was kept really warm.
Lindsay (NZ) - Aug, 2018
- Really nice place, lovely well maintained garden and super close to the lake and the good shepherd church.
Elise (Netherlands) - Feb, 2018
View our homes on a map
"The location is unbeatable! Just walk a few steps and you can admire the beautiful Lake Tekapo. The church of the Good Shepherd is a 5-min walk away and the rest of the town 5 minutes more. The cottage is very cozy and spacious and comes with all the..."
Beech Cottage, Natalia (USA), February 2019