This lovely modern home has all the comforts you could desire to enjoy your holiday in Tekapo. Built to maximise the sunlight during the day and to enjoy the stunning evening light on Mt Edward.
There is a large open plan kitchen with stools at the spacious island bench plus a lovely large dining table. The adjoining living area has doors opening to a sunny private outdoor area.
The master bedroom has a King bed with an ensuite and television. The second and third bedrooms each have 2 single beds and bedroom four has one single bed.
The main bathroom has a large walk in shower with shower heads at each end.
Three of the bedrooms and the living area open to the private outside area giving a lovely feeling of space and light.
This home is very close to the village centre - an easy stroll of about 5 minutes.
For large groups, the adjoining 'Little Rock' may be booked with 'Big Rock' to accommodate 9 people - subject to availability.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed & ensuite bathroom
2. 2 single beds
3. 2 single beds
- from $256 - $360 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Perfect getaway in a modern stylish home with sensational views.
Jane (NZ) - Apr, 2017
- Fantastic apartment, plenty of space for everyone. Whole place was gorgeous, bathroom was lovely, even had an outside area for BBQs during the warmer periods of the year. Only a 5/10 minute walk from main shops, but very quiet area so nice and relaxing.
Martyn (UK) - Apr, 2017
- Amazing views of the surrounding mountains. Quiet location not far from the shops and restaurants. Wonderful, spacious house.
Colin (UK) - Apr, 2016
"Fantastic apartment, plenty of space for everyone. Whole place was gorgeous, bathroom was lovely, even had an outside area for BBQs during the warmer periods of the year. Only a 5/10 minute walk from main shops, but very quiet area so nice and relaxi..."
Big Rock, Martyn (UK), April 2017