SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights between 4 Jan - 8 July 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
This lovely modern home has all the comforts you could desire to enjoy your holiday in Tekapo. Built to maximise the sunlight during the day and to enjoy the stunning evening light on Mt Edward.
There is a large open plan kitchen with stools at the spacious island bench plus a lovely large dining table. The adjoining living area has doors opening to a sunny private outdoor area.
The master bedroom has a King bed with an ensuite and television. The second and third bedrooms each have 2 single beds and bedroom four has one single bed.
The main bathroom has a large walk in shower with shower heads at each end.
Three of the bedrooms and the living area open to the private outside area giving a lovely feeling of space and light.
This home is very close to the village centre - an easy stroll of about 5 minutes.
For large groups, the adjoining 'Little Rock' may be booked with 'Big Rock' to accommodate 9 people - subject to availability.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed & ensuite bathroom
2. 2 single beds
3. 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $270 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Great house. Lots of space for everyone in our family group. Excellent location. Mountain views are stunning.
Lisa (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- Gem of a place. Well appointed apartment, clean and stylish. Traveled with a family of 5, it had everything that we needed. Located in a quiet and safe residential area, but just 5 mins drive to the town centre.
J-wei (Singapore) - Jan, 2020
- The location is ideal due to its close proximity to the Lake and amenities of the town! I loved the setting and view out of the main/kitchen window.
Sharnel (USA) - Apr, 2019