SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
This lovely modern home has all the comforts you could desire to enjoy your holiday in Tekapo. Built to maximise the sunlight during the day and to enjoy the stunning evening light on Mt Edward.
There is a large open plan kitchen with stools at the spacious island bench plus a lovely large dining table. The adjoining living area has doors opening to a sunny private outdoor area.
The master bedroom has a King bed with an ensuite and television. The additional three bedrooms share a second bathroom with a large walk in shower with shower heads at each end.
Three of the bedrooms and the living area open to the private outside area giving a lovely feeling of space and light.
This home is very close to the village centre - an easy stroll of about 5 minutes. The internal access garage is great in the winter months.
For large groups, the adjoining 'Little Rock' may be booked with 'Big Rock' to accommodate 9 people - subject to availability.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed + ensuite
- Queen bed
- 2 single beds
- Single bed
Standar??????d nightly rates:
- from $270 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our ?2022 Winter Weekday Specials ?for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- What a great spot! Walking distance to all the restaurants, cafes, and the lake. Beautiful outlook to the mountains and a nice sunny outdoor area with a bbq. We did a girls trip here and the beds were comfortable, space was clean and spacious.
Jen (NZ) - Mar, 2022
- Great house. Lots of space for everyone in our family group. Excellent location. Mountain views are stunning.
Lisa (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- Lovely house. Warm on a cold night and great outdoor living for warmer nights. A short walk to the lake.
Nick (NZ) - Nov, 2021
- Great location. Outdoor fire was a hit with the kids.
Leeanne (NZ) - Nov, 2021
- The house was warm & modern perfect for our family of 5 (3 small children) & the outdoor fireplace made for a great marshmallow roasting attraction. Hosts went above & beyond, highly recommend :)
Meg (NZ) - Jun, 2021
- Such a beautiful house! Close to the lake! Warm and lovely indoor fire and outdoor fire which was great fun! Would definitely recommend.
Brittany (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Great family holiday accommodation. Well stocked kitchen, roomy and lovely open fire (with dry as wood)!
Nick (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Five of us stayed here for the weekend and it was exactly what we needed. Tons of space and lovely open plan common areas. We were really thrilled with the amenities available as we were easily able to cook a few meals. It's also an easy 10 minute walk to the town centre. I would highly recommend Big Rock for a trip away with some friends.
Grace (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Gem of a place. Well appointed apartment, clean and stylish. Traveled with a family of 5, it had everything that we needed. Located in a quiet and safe residential area, but just 5 mins drive to the town centre.
J-wei (Singapore) - Jan, 2020
- Great location and a perfect set up for a few days away. The communication was really easy and fast! Checking in and out was a breeze, and the place was amazing. Well worth the price, and so spacious for a trip with friends.
Marianna (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- The location is ideal due to its close proximity to the Lake and amenities of the town! I loved the setting and view out of the main/kitchen window.
Sharnel (USA) - Apr, 2019
View our homes on a map
"Gem of a place. Well appointed apartment, clean and stylish. Traveled with a family of 5, it had everything that we needed. Located in a quiet and safe residential area, but just 5 mins drive to the town centre."
Big Rock, J-wei (Singapore), January 2020