Beautifully presented accommodation with all the mod cons - 2 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms down. Fantastic for 2 families or a large group.
Modern stylish decor and amenities throughout. Instant heat with a beautiful schist framed gas fire and ceiling heatpump.
Stunning views and outdoor entertainment area on a large surrounding deck which leads down to a good-sized grassed, landscaped area.
Downstairs also offers a fully carpeted games room with ping-pong table.
This property has off-street parking with a short walk into the town centre - Its a stunner!
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed (& ensuite)
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed + single bunk bed above
4. 4 single bunk beds
- from $348 - $495 for 1-4 people, depending on season
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Games Room
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Beautifully fitted out. Great kitchen. Very cosy and comfortable.
Don (Australia) - Mar, 2018
- Lovely view and near to restaurants. Great, big sunny deck. Also, a table tennis table in the garage!!! :)
Southern (NZ) - Jan, 2018
- The house was very gorgeous, but not too gorgeous, very cozy and comfortable. The room was modern and stylish. Very clean. The terrace was just amazing!! I would like to stay there again.
Yuki (Japan) - Dec, 2017
"The house was very gorgeous, but not too gorgeous, very cozy and comfortable. The room was modern and stylish. Very clean. The terrace was just amazing!! I would like to stay there again."
Bivouac, Yuki (Japan), December 2017