SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Bivouac offers beautifully presented accommodation with all the mod cons - 2 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms down. Fantastic for 2 families or a large group.
Modern stylish decor and amenities throughout. Instant heat with a beautiful schist framed gas fire and ceiling heat-pump.
Stunning views and outdoor entertainment area on a large surrounding deck which leads down to a good-sized grassed, landscaped area.
Downstairs also offers a fully carpeted games room with ping-pong table.
This property has off-street parking with a short walk into the town centre. It's a stunner!
By prior agreement, well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside. See our FAQ's for more details.
For larger groups, the neighboring 2 bedroom Nordic Escape may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. Queen bed (& ensuite)
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed + single bunk bed above
4. 4 single bunk beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $395 - $435 for 1-4 people, depending on season
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.??
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Games Room
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Simply wonderful. Amazing location and place. Close to town. Everything you need. Kids love table tennis table.
Paul (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Fab place. Lots of room for families. The kids loved it. The view is fantastic.
Lopa (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Perfect venue for all seasons, you would not be disappointed staying here.
Hannah (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Exceptional! The house was well appointed and laid out. We loved it and would stay again in a heartbeat.
Sharon (Canada) - Dec, 2019
- I really loved Bivouac which I also stayed at two years ago. I enjoyed relaxed time as well, reading books and watching a thousand stars in a balcony.
Yuki (Japan) - Dec, 2019
- More than we expected! Quiet, clean, warm, fully furnished, especially the amazing view from the house!
Iris (N.Z) - Sep, 2019
- The place was so clean, neat and everything was equipped very well. I enjoyed the place so much that I didn't want to leave. It was a perfect environment for cooking.
Kyangbean (Sth Korea) - Dec, 2018
- Beautifully fitted out. Great kitchen. Very cosy and comfortable.
Don (Australia) - Mar, 2018
- Lovely view and near to restaurants. Great, big sunny deck. Also, a table tennis table in the garage!!! :)
Southern (NZ) - Jan, 2018