SPECIAL - 'Outta lockdown' special! 35% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 3 July 2020. Choose dates on the calendar below for rates.
Blae Loch - meaning Blue Lake is a spacious, sunny, modern holiday home set up on a hill with stunning panoramic views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains.
The spacious living areas open out to the deck and outdoor seating. A heat pump and log burner keep the house warm in winter, and the fully equipped kitchen makes cooking for a group fun & easy!
A fantastic house for 2 families, the sleeping quarters are split into two 'wings' with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom each side of the living area.
20 minutes walk to the village centre, and just minutes away from the Cowens Hill walking track.
Well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside. See our FAQ's for more details.
For larger groups, the neighboring Cedar Stars may also be booked, depending on availability.
1: Queen bed
2: Twin beds
3: Queen bed
4: Single bed & 2 bunk beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $320- $330 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The home was well appointed and had an impeccable view!
Rachel (N.Z) - Jan, 2020
- The property has lots of space and has great views of the Lake and the surrounding mountains.
Annabel (N.Z) - Jan, 2020
- I wish we had more time!!! Superb location. View of the lake and mountains were breathtaking.
Zeta (Malaysia) - Dec, 2019
- Stunning location - lovely and warm in the living areas even through a big snowfall.
Jo (N.Z) - Jun, 2019
- The view was amazing. The location perfect.
Julie (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- The view is stunning, loved the indoor outdoor flow. The kitchen and dining suited our cook and the dining table seated our whole dinner party.
Leah (NZ) - Oct, 2017
- We all loved our stay and the house was perfect for my family and my parents.
Shelley (Australia) - Oct, 2017