SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Blae Loch - meaning Blue Lake is a spacious, sunny, modern holiday home set up on a hill with stunning panoramic views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains.
The spacious living areas open out to the deck and outdoor seating. A heat pump and log burner keep the house warm in winter, and the fully equipped kitchen makes cooking for a group fun & easy!
A fantastic house for 2 families, the sleeping quarters are split into two 'wings' with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom each side of the living area.
20 minutes walk to the village centre, and just minutes away from the Cowens Hill walking track.
A SKY box is available if you bring your own card.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
For larger groups, the neighboring Cedar Stars may also be booked, depending on availability.
2 single beds
Single bed & 2 single bunk beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $280 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Fire guard
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Overall amazing and would come back for sure.
Daniel (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Fantastic house with amazing views. Suited us perfectly with 2 families staying having the 2 separate wings. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks so much.
Susan (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- Magnificent, roomy home, great for the whole family and a great location.
Jamie (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- Overall excellent stay, great kitchen facilities provided, fantastic views. Highly recommend.
Anshita (NZ) - Feb, 2021
- Amazing house at an even more amazing location. The lake views from the deck are stunning.
Navin (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Great quiet place to stay for 2 families, good off street parking.
Craig (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Great location with amazing views. Very well equipped for a large family group.
Rachaal (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- Great house, was perfect for 3 couples and a couple of kids. Rooms were quiet, living space was really roomy. Great views to the lake.
Rebecca (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- We booked this house for a weekend for three families and it was just perfect, with bedroom wings and a bathroom at each end and a communal living space in the middle. Plenty of parking. Everything plus more was provided, and we loved the fact the fire was all ready and set to light on arrival! The views of the lake and mountains are stunning.
Rachel (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Excellent for 2 families, lovely fire and view.
Caroline (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- The property has lots of space and has great views of the lake and the surrounding mountains.
Annabel (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- I wish we had more time!!! Superb location. View of the lake and mountains were breathtaking.
Zeta (Malaysia) - Dec, 2019
- Stunning location - lovely and warm in the living areas even through a big snowfall.
Jo (NZ) - Jun, 2019
- The view was amazing. The location perfect.
Julie (Australia) - Jan, 2018