SPECIAL - Spring Special! 20% off the total rate for stays of 2 or more nights, between 1 Oct - 13 Nov.
Blae Loch - meaning Blue Lake is a spacious, sunny, modern holiday home set up on a hill with stunning panoramic views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains.
The spacious living areas open out to the deck and outdoor seating. A heat pump and log burner keep the house warm in winter, and the fully equipped kitchen makes cooking for a group fun & easy!
A fantastic house for 2 families, the sleeping quarters are split into two 'wings' with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom each side of the living area.
20 minutes walk to the village centre, and just minutes away from the Cowens Hill walking track.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1: Queen bed
2: Twin beds
3: Queen bed
4: Single bed & 2 bunk beds
- from $256 - $360 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The view was amazing. The location perfect.
Julie (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- The view is stunning, loved the indoor outdoor flow. The kitchen and dining suited our cook and the dining table seated our whole dinner party.
Leah (NZ) - Oct, 2017
- We all loved our stay and the house was perfect for my family and my parents.
Shelley (Australia) - Oct, 2017