SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Blae Loch - meaning Blue Lake is a spacious, sunny, modern holiday home set up on a hill with stunning panoramic views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains.
The spacious living areas open out to the deck and outdoor seating. A heat pump and log burner keep the house warm in winter, and the fully equipped kitchen makes cooking for a group fun & easy!
A fantastic house for 2 families, the sleeping quarters are split into two 'wings' with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom each side of the living area.
20 minutes walk to the village centre, and just minutes away from the Cowens Hill walking track.
By prior agreement, well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside. See our FAQ's for more details. A SKY box is available if you bring your own card.
For larger groups, the neighboring Cedar Stars may also be booked, depending on availability.
1: Queen bed
2: Twin beds
3: Queen bed
4: Single bed & 2 bunk beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $280 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Fire guard
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The home was well appointed and had an impeccable view!
Rachel (N.Z) - Jan, 2020
- The property has lots of space and has great views of the Lake and the surrounding mountains.
Annabel (N.Z) - Jan, 2020
- I wish we had more time!!! Superb location. View of the lake and mountains were breathtaking.
Zeta (Malaysia) - Dec, 2019
- Stunning location - lovely and warm in the living areas even through a big snowfall.
Jo (N.Z) - Jun, 2019
- The view was amazing. The location perfect.
Julie (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- The view is stunning, loved the indoor outdoor flow. The kitchen and dining suited our cook and the dining table seated our whole dinner party.
Leah (NZ) - Oct, 2017
- We all loved our stay and the house was perfect for my family and my parents.
Shelley (Australia) - Oct, 2017