SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Bush House is a modern home with a spacious feel and wonderful flow to an outdoor deck with a BBQ. Nestled in native bush, it offers privacy within just a few minutes walk of the lake front.
The central kitchen, dining and living area is warmed by a heatpump, and has Sky TV and a music centre.
The king bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, while the queen and twin bedrooms share a second bathroom with bathtub and shower. With a washing machine and clothes dryer, it has all you need while enjoying a break away.
Just a short stroll to the lakefront and the Church of the Good Shepherd, Bush House offers seclusion in a location central to all Tekapo has to offer, including all local cafes & restaurants. The lakefront track accessed at the end of the driveway leads into the Lake Tekapo Regional Park, with a maze of fantastic walking and mountain biking tracks.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed + ensuite
- Queen bed
- 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $265 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check r?ates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Excellent location right near the lake -- amazing night skies and walks just out the front door! The house is very comfortable, cozy, clean -- with plenty of space. Also very private and tucked away. A thoroughly enjoyable stay -- we'll come back!
Michelle (NZ) - Feb, 2021
- Just a short walk to the lake, dog statue and church. Gorgeous private location tucked away in the bush.
Anna (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- Great spot, great location. Was a comfortable stay, and very private. Lovely and spacious, has everything one needs (fully equipped) to enjoy a few relaxing days. Lovely deck for great summer bbqs. A short walk to the lake and the iconic little church. Perfect setting.
Michelle (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- A well stocked house with almost everything a cook could want in the kitchen! Comfy bed, plenty of heaters for cold winters nights and a glimpse of the blue of Lake Tekapo through the bush. The house is well situated, close to the lake, the church and the walkway to cafes and restaurants.
Susan (NZ) - Sep, 2020
- Beautiful location set amongst native bush and just 1min walk from world-class views. Magic!
Mark (NZ) - Sep, 2020
- Bush House is a great stay. I chose it as I was travelling with a friend and the house had two double beds + two bathrooms. We had an excellent stay: the house is nice and warm, it’s in a great location. Definitely recommend it.
Tania (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- Perfect weekend escape! Great location and facilities, nothing to fault. The accommodation was clean and well equipped. Staff were super friendly and helpful.
Jakala (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Fantastic place, great location. Close to all facilities but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of all the tourists. A home away from home. Loved the outdoor area, felt like we were by ourselves.
Sandra (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- The surrounding bush can be seen from every window of the house. Feeling the nature of the beautiful environment.
Jian (Australia) - Dec, 2019
- This house looked great online, but when we got there it exceeded our expectations, roomy but cosy, everything worked perfectly.
Jayde (Australia) - Aug, 2018
- Lovely, comfortable home with plenty of household equipment. Great patio with barbecue. Beautiful bushland setting. Very short walk to Good Shepherd Church. 5 minutes walk to Lake Tekapo cafes.
Ann (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- Comfortable living area with bean bags, relaxed atmosphere surrounded by curious animals who like to pop in much to my daughters pleasure.
Darren (Australia) - Jan, 2018