Bush House is a modern home with a spacious feel and wonderful flow to an outdoor deck with a BBQ, surrounded by native bush.
Just walk along the driveway and you are on the shores of Lake
There is one king bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, one queen bedroom and a twin bedroom. The second bathroom includes a bathtub as well as the shower.
The kitchen is open plan, with a dining area and living room with Sky TV and a music centre.
Just a short stroll to the lakefront and the Church of the Good Shepherd, Bush House offers privacy in a location central to all Tekapo has to offer.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed & ensuite bathroom
2. Queen bed
3. 2 Single beds
- from $256 - $360 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Lovely, comfortable home with plenty of household equipment. Great patio with barbecue. Beautiful bushland setting. Very short walk to Good Shepherd Church. 5 minutes walk to Lake Tekapo cafes.
Ann (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- Comfortable living area with bean bags, relaxed atmosphere surrounded by curious animals who like to pop in much to my daughters pleasure.
Darren (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- Beautiful modern contemporary designed house in a very tranquil setting. Very comfortable beds. Excellent WIFI.
Kathryn (Australia) - Dec, 2017
- Good layout and lots of room. While we were only 2 people, this house would be very comfortable for a larger family or group. Super close to the lake, and walking distance from the village.
Ruth - Apr, 2016