Cass Crib is located in the heart of Tekapo. A sunny, cosy cottage for two, with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and partial views of Lake Tekapo. Star-gaze from the patio or relax in the open living room in front of the fireplace.
The cottage boasts a private bedroom with king bed, well-equipped kitchen, and laundry facilities (washing machine, iron/board).
Cass Crib is located at the end of a quiet street, just 15 minutes’ walk from the village centre and lake front.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
from $216 - $285 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- 10/10 would visit again! Great staff! Great little house! Great views. Absolutely wonderful.
Nina (NZ) - Aug, 2019
- The view was lovely and looking at it from the comfort of the big recliner chairs was very relaxing. A very well equipped house, with all of the comforts of home.
Anonymous (NZ) - Jun, 2019
- Fantastic views, Lake Tekapo looked beautiful and colour was amazing. Quality and fully equipped kitchen, lovely bathroom, outside deck was small but lovely to sit out on soaking in the views. Is an easy 10 minute walk into the village centre.
Katrinaski (UK) - Nov, 2017
- Had a fantastic stay in this private one bedroom cottage in a great location. Very modern and comfortable with fantastic amenities. Well appointed kitchen and spacious bathroom with bath tub. Lovely that it also had a heat pump as this is much needed in winter in Tekapo!
Gemma (NZ) - Apr, 2017
- This was a really cute cottage!!! The view was fantastic. The interior was beautiful. The bed and the pillows made one feel like sleeping on a cloud. A big fridge and freezer, even a very good washing machine. This is a cottage to return to!
Comj (Germany) - Feb, 2017
"Had a fantastic stay in this private one bedroom cottage in a great location. Very modern and comfortable with fantastic amenities. Well appointed kitchen and spacious bathroom with bath tub. Lovely that it also had a heat pump as this is much needed..."
Cass Crib, Gemma (NZ), April 2017