SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Cass Crib is located in the heart of Tekapo. A sunny, cosy cottage for two, with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and partial views of Lake Tekapo. Star-gaze from the patio or relax in the open living room in front of the fireplace.
The cottage boasts a private bedroom with king bed, well-equipped kitchen, and laundry facilities (washing machine, iron/board).
Cass Crib is located at the end of a quiet street, just 15 minutes’ walk from the village centre and lake front.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Standard nightly rate:
from $250 - $280 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Fabulous warm and cosy cottage. Great outlook over the lake, especially at sunrise. Short, pleasant walk into town. We really enjoyed our stay.
Mary (NZ) - May, 2021
- Lovely place, amazing views, log burner, shower is like a water blaster!
Peter (NZ) - May, 2021
- Great little place with modern furnishings and very clean. Has a view to the lake which is rare for a place in Tekapo priced so low. Perfect for a getaway
Alex (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- We fell in love with Cass Crib. Perfect for a couple wanting a peaceful break away. Great vistas.
Peter (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- This place was the perfect location for me and my other half to spend Christmas Day. It’s absolutely huge, has spectacular views and is a short walk or drive from the key Tekapo tourist spots (Church of Good Shepherd, walks, spa, shops etc).
Pete (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- Perfect place to stay for a mini break away over the weekend. Cass Crib is tucked away in a quiet neighbourhood, superb view and very close to lake, shops and walks. Was lovely and clean with everything you need. Would definitely stay here again.
Angela (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- A wonderful little cottage looking out across the lake.
John (Australia) - Mar, 2020
- A beautiful place, spacious and warm and great for 2 people. Full kitchen and a nice outdoor area to sit and relax with lake views.
Cassandra (Australia) - Oct, 2019
- Warm and cosy and very clean. It is beautiful decorated. Has all your cooking facilities and washing machine. The views are amazing, we only stayed 2 nights but wished we could of stayed longer.
Tracey (Australia) - Oct, 2019
- 10/10 would visit again! Great staff! Great little house! Great views. Absolutely wonderful.
Nina (NZ) - Aug, 2019
- The view was lovely and looking at it from the comfort of the big recliner chairs was very relaxing. A very well equipped house, with all of the comforts of home.
Anonymous (NZ) - Jun, 2019
- A great little hideaway. The property was excellent - everything you need to make it home from home.
Tom (UK) - Feb, 2019
- Fantastic views, Lake Tekapo looked beautiful and colour was amazing. Quality and fully equipped kitchen, lovely bathroom, outside deck was small but lovely to sit out on soaking in the views. Is an easy 10 minute walk into the village centre.
Katrinaski (UK) - Nov, 2017
- This was a really cute cottage!!! The view was fantastic. The interior was beautiful. The bed and the pillows made one feel like sleeping on a cloud. A big fridge and freezer, even a very good washing machine. This is a cottage to return to!
Comj (Germany) - Feb, 2017
View our homes on a map
"Fantastic views, Lake Tekapo looked beautiful and colour was amazing. Quality and fully equipped kitchen, lovely bathroom, outside deck was small but lovely to sit out on soaking in the views. Is an easy 10 minute walk into the village centre."
Cass Crib, Katrinaski (UK), November 2017