SPECIAL - 40% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 16 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Church View is a classic 'kiwi' holiday home, wonderfully located just a few minutes walk from the village and lake front. This sunny older-style house looks down the river to the lake, mountains and Church of the Good Shepherd.
Enjoy the stunning views from a large sunny deck, with seating and a BBQ. Fantastic for star-gazing at Tekapo's clear night sky. Stay cosy around the log fire in winter.
Offering 2 queen bedrooms and a twin, with separate shower, toilet and bathroom (with bathtub and handbasin), spacious living area and well equipped kitchen.
All bedrooms and living spaces are on the second floor, and the entrance is by stairs.
By prior agreement, Church View also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
1. Queen bed
2. Queen bed
3. Two single beds
Standard nightly Rates:
- $220 - $250 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Great spot, awesome that we could take our dog with us too
Richard (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Great value and quality! Highly recommended!
Prospero (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- The views were beautiful and location was close to everything! It was a nice touch and gesture to turn on the heat pumps and space heaters prior to check in as the home felt nice cozy when we got there! Can't wait to return as this will definitely be the place we'll stay at again and again!
Kimberley (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- Lovely view of a picture lake and church, very quiet, very good location.
Julie (NZ) - Sep, 2019
- With a 2 year old in tow, it was great that the house was uncluttered and pretty kid-friendly. The house had all that we needed, plus a great view. Check in was easy and communication was great.
Daniel (NZ) - Aug, 2019
- Nice view, log fire, was clean and good to have kitchen facilities which although dated function fine.
Nikki (NZ) - May, 2018