SPECIAL - Feb/March special! 20% off stays of 2+ nights between 20 Feb - 31 March 2020.
Church View is a classic 'kiwi' holiday home, wonderfully located just a few minutes walk from the village and lake front. This sunny older-style house looks down the river to the lake, mountains and Church of the Good Shepherd.
Enjoy the stunning views from a large sunny deck, with seating and a BBQ. Fantastic for star-gazing at Tekapo's clear night sky. Stay cosy around the log fire in winter.
Offering 2 queen bedrooms and a twin, with separate shower, toilet and bathroom (with bathtub and handbasin), spacious living area and well equipped kitchen.
All bedrooms and living spaces are on the second floor, and the entrance is by stairs.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed
2. Queen bed
3. Two single beds
- from $200 - $260 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Nice view, log fire, was clean and good to have kitchen facilities which although dated function fine.
Nikki (NZ) - May, 2018
- Separate bathrooms and toilet. Huge veranda. Spacious.
Miang Yong (singapore) - Nov, 2017
- Enjoyed the fire place and BBQ on the deck.
Asher (NZ) - Oct, 2017
- Spacious lounge, excellent place to relax.
Hitomi (NZ) - Nov, -0001