SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Located on a quiet street just 10 minutes walk to the lake front & village, Connemara Retreat has a lovely sunny open plan living area with heat pump, log burner and great mountain views.
The property caters for a broad range of guests and recreational pursuits with ample storage space under the house for your skis, bikes, kayaks etc. It has off street parking for several cars, and a large sheltered deck perfect for après ski drinks, star-gazing or some well-earned rest and relaxation.
Being less than an hour from the slopes of the three local ski fields, Connemara Retreat is a fantastic property for winter adventures, letting you follow the freshies. The super efficient log burner and heated linen cupboard are ideal for drying your ski gear.
A fantastic, well-equipped kitchen is the icing on the cake for a relaxing stay or to feed the troops after a big day on the slopes.
The 3 bedrooms are well appointed with comfortable, warm queen beds. One has an ensuite and the other two share an additional spacious bathroom with shower and bath – perfect for a soak after a day adventuring.
By prior arrangement, Connemara also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
1. Queen bed - with ensuite (shower & toilet)
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
Standard nightly rates:
- $260 - $310 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
?Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
3 Dwyer Place, Lake Tekapo
- Really lovely place to stay in a beautiful town. The warm fire was the highlight of our stay. Clean with comfortable beds and plenty of space for the whole family. Kitchen facilities were perfect for cooking a roast too!
Theresa (NZ) - May, 2021
- Much better than I expected, and in particular having my own boat to securely park. The accom and the contact from our host was fantastic. I would totally stay here again.
Stace (NZ) - Apr, 2021
View our homes on a map
"Really lovely place to stay in a beautiful town. The warm fire was the highlight of our stay. Clean with comfortable beds and plenty of space for the whole family. Kitchen facilities were perfect for cooking a roast too!"
Connemara Retreat, Theresa (NZ), May 2021