SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Architecturally designed, this contemporary cabin is just a stones throw from the lakefront, yet private and sheltered among established trees.
Enjoy creating meals in the full ‘chefs’ kitchen complete with quality appliances and cookware, including a Nespresso coffee machine. Or choose to barbecue in the outdoor living space, followed by star-gazing from the comfort of the outdoor bathtub!
The cosy lounge is the perfect spot to settle in front of a Netflix movie after a day exploring, or relax in front of the fire listening to the wireless music system (Bluetooth, USB capable). And at the end of the day, sleep peacefully in the comfort of the luxurious king bed.
Positioned to capture all day sun, just a 5 min stroll over the footbridge into the village centre, Designer Cabin is the perfect place for all seasons.
- King bed
Standard nightly rates:
- $250- $295 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, a????nd would incur a surcharge.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- iPod dock
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor living area
- Perfect for couples. A home away from home while feeling special!
Gillian (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- We had a lovely stay, perfect size for the two of us and very cosy! Outside bath was a treat, thanks!
Brett (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- This is more than a cabin! It’s a gorgeous little place, fitted with all the amenities you could need and just a stones throw from the beautiful Lake Tekapo. Will be back for sure!
Sophia (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- We had such a great stay. It was so clean, you could literally eat from the floor. There were little things that made it extra special. It was cozy. Very relaxing and the most amazing location! Will definitely book with Discover Tekapo again!
Eva (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- The fire and the bath. It was a gorgeous wee house. Loved the bed!! So amazingly comfy!!
Anonymous (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- I was so impressed with the great use of space and layout plus the outdoors tub was a massive bonus my husband and I enjoyed thoroughly. The location was very good too - would definitely return.
Kathryn (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Fantastic location, set just back from the lake and round the corner from the church. The property itself is so thoughtfully and stylishly done.
Carly - Dec, 2019
- Location to Lake Tekapo was fantastic, private and away from the road. Furnishings were very luxurious and there were plenty of appliances, crockery etc.
Alysha (Australia) - Nov, 2019
View our homes on a map
"This is more than a cabin! It’s a gorgeous little place, fitted with all the amenities you could need and just a stones throw from the beautiful Lake Tekapo. Will be back for sure!"
Designer Cabin, Sophia (NZ), November 2020