SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Architecturally designed, this contemporary cabin is just a stones throw from the lakefront, yet private and sheltered among established trees.
Enjoy creating meals in the full ‘chefs’ kitchen complete with quality appliances and cookware, including a Nespresso coffee machine. Or choose to barbecue in the outdoor living space, followed by star-gazing from the comfort of the outdoor bathtub!
The cosy lounge is the perfect spot to settle in front of a Netflix movie after a day exploring, or relax in front of the fire listening to the wireless music system (Bluetooth, USB capable). And at the end of the day, sleep peacefully in the comfort of the luxurious king bed.
Positioned to capture all day sun, just a 5 min stroll over the footbridge into the village centre, Designer Cabin is the perfect place for all seasons.
- King bed
Standard nightly rates:
- $260 - $270 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, a????nd would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 29 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Blue tooth music
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- iPod dock
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor living area
- Beautiful place. Really well stocked kitchen. Lovely fireplace and living space. Would stay again!
Reuben NZ) - Mar, 2022
- Had most wonderful stay! Outside bath tub was exactly what we needed to enjoy Tekapo! Beautiful house and stay
Caragh (NZ) - Mar, 2022
- We had a lovely stay in Tekapo. The outdoor bath was super relaxing and we were lucky enough to see the stars. The bed was comfortable. And the house is super modern and warm.
Aaron (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Such a beautiful little cabin in an Amazing location!
Ella (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- The design of the place is amazing! Every little part has been designed with love. From the door closers to the silent dishwasher to the strip lighting in the kitchen, it’s perfect. Very close to town as well!
Ray (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Lovely cabin with an amazing fireplace which keeps it cozy and warm. We stayed during a cold and rainy spell so we were grateful for the fireplace. Outdoor tub was also a lovely way to relax in the evening.
Ashleigh (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- We had such a relaxing time at this hidden gem of a spot. Coffee at sunrise on the lake edge right at the end of the drive, the outdoor bath and giant bed was everything we needed to get some well needed R&R.
Kate (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Amazing place we loved it. We strolled to the end of the driveway to watch the sunrise each morning. The location was perfect. Clean space. Would really recommended
Ashley-Rose (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Great cabin, had everything you need and really cozy. Excellent location, would definitely stay again.
Linda (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Perfect for couples. A home away from home while feeling special!
Gillian (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- We had a lovely stay, perfect size for the two of us and very cosy! Outside bath was a treat, thanks!
Brett (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- This is more than a cabin! It’s a gorgeous little place, fitted with all the amenities you could need and just a stones throw from the beautiful Lake Tekapo. Will be back for sure!
Sophia (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- We had such a great stay. It was so clean, you could literally eat from the floor. There were little things that made it extra special. It was cozy. Very relaxing and the most amazing location! Will definitely book with Discover Tekapo again!
Eva (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- The fire and the bath. It was a gorgeous wee house. Loved the bed!! So amazingly comfy!!
Anonymous (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- I was so impressed with the great use of space and layout plus the outdoors tub was a massive bonus my husband and I enjoyed thoroughly. The location was very good too - would definitely return.
Kathryn (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Fantastic location, set just back from the lake and round the corner from the church. The property itself is so thoughtfully and stylishly done.
Carly - Dec, 2019
- Location to Lake Tekapo was fantastic, private and away from the road. Furnishings were very luxurious and there were plenty of appliances, crockery etc.
Alysha (Australia) - Nov, 2019