SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Architecturally designed, this contemporary cabin is just a stones throw from the lakefront, yet private and sheltered among established trees.
Enjoy creating meals in the full ‘chefs’ kitchen complete with quality appliances and cookware, including a Nespresso coffee machine. Or choose to barbecue in the outdoor living space, followed by star-gazing from the comfort of the outdoor bathtub!
The cosy lounge is the perfect spot to settle in front of a Netflix movie after a day exploring, or relax in front of the fire listening to the wireless music system (Bluetooth, USB capable). And at the end of the day, sleep peacefully in the comfort of the luxurious king bed.
Positioned to capture all day sun, just a 5 min stroll over the footbridge into the village centre, Designer Cabin is the perfect place for all seasons.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- King bed
Standard nightly rates:
- $250- $295 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, a????nd would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Coffee machine - BYO pods
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- iPod dock
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor living area
- We had such a relaxing time at this hidden gem of a spot. Coffee at sunrise on the lake edge right at the end of the drive, the outdoor bath and giant bed was everything we needed to get some well needed R&R.
Kate (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Amazing place we loved it. We strolled to the end of the driveway to watch the sunrise each morning. The location was perfect. Clean space. Would really recommended
Ashley-Rose (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Great cabin, had everything you need and really cozy. Excellent location, would definitely stay again.
Linda (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Perfect for couples. A home away from home while feeling special!
Gillian (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- We had a lovely stay, perfect size for the two of us and very cosy! Outside bath was a treat, thanks!
Brett (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- This is more than a cabin! It’s a gorgeous little place, fitted with all the amenities you could need and just a stones throw from the beautiful Lake Tekapo. Will be back for sure!
Sophia (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- We had such a great stay. It was so clean, you could literally eat from the floor. There were little things that made it extra special. It was cozy. Very relaxing and the most amazing location! Will definitely book with Discover Tekapo again!
Eva (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- The fire and the bath. It was a gorgeous wee house. Loved the bed!! So amazingly comfy!!
Anonymous (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- I was so impressed with the great use of space and layout plus the outdoors tub was a massive bonus my husband and I enjoyed thoroughly. The location was very good too - would definitely return.
Kathryn (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Fantastic location, set just back from the lake and round the corner from the church. The property itself is so thoughtfully and stylishly done.
Carly - Dec, 2019
- Location to Lake Tekapo was fantastic, private and away from the road. Furnishings were very luxurious and there were plenty of appliances, crockery etc.
Alysha (Australia) - Nov, 2019