SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 23 Dec 2020. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Fox Chalet is the perfect place for your alpine escape. The quintessential A-frame holiday home.
The large kitchen downstairs is recently updated and has everything that you would need to cater for your group - dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, oven, stove, microwave and plenty of bench space.
There is an open plan living and dining area with a heat pump and log burner for the colder months, a dining table and SKY TV for entertainment.
The upstairs queen bedroom has stunning views of the lake and mountains from it's private balcony. Gas hot water means large groups never run out!
A large sunny deck area opens off the lounge, with outdoor furniture and a BBQ to enjoy the sun and the views of the mountains. There is plenty of off-street parking and even room for the boat.
By prior agreement, Fox Chalet also accepts well-behaved family dogs at the property, however they must be kept outside and on a leash (not fenced). See our FAQ's for more details.
1. King bed (can be split into 2 singles) + bunk (2 singles)
2. Queen bed
3. Queen + single bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $250 - $280 for 1-2 people,depending on season
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Blueray Disc Player
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas hot water
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Had a great time - will be back. The shower was awesome!
Krisfromwelly (N.Z) - Aug, 2019
- Beautiful cute chalet. Immaculate. Extra touches such as a well stocked kitchen and toys for children.
Katey (UK) - Jul, 2019
- Conveniently situated close to the Lake. Very clean and tidy. Kitchen was very well stocked with utensils and crockery. New fridge and dishwasher. Comfortable couches and chairs. Great hot shower. Sky TV and free wifi. Ideal accommodation for a few days in Lake Tekapo.
David (Australia) - Jan, 2019
- Amazing property, the fire and electric blankets made it very cosy and amazing view from master bedroom.
Tara (Australia) - Jun, 2018
- A quirky house with plenty of things available to guests to make the house an easy stay, such as plenty of cooking utensils in the kitchen, wifi, etc. There was plenty of room to spread out for two adults and two kids.
Chris (Australia) - Mar, 2018
- This property is quirky with fantastic views from the front bedroom balcony. Comfortable and cosy with a wood burner and wood for colder days.
Geraldine (UK) - Nov, 2017
- Fabulous! Wood burning fire was great - snow an added extra!
Rebecca (China) - Jul, 2017
- Two minutes driving from lake and town centre. A family house away from family. Nice and cosy. My boy loved wood burner so much. Enough room for a big family.
Elaine (NZ) - May, 2017
- Child friendly - had toys for the kids to play with which gave the adults time to relax.
Nomuthandazo (NZ) - Apr, 2017
"A quirky house with plenty of things available to guests to make the house an easy stay, such as plenty of cooking utensils in the kitchen, wifi, etc. There was plenty of room to spread out for two adults and two kids."
Fox Chalet, Chris (Australia), March 2018