SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Fox Chalet is the perfect place for your alpine escape. The quintessential A-frame holiday home.
The large kitchen downstairs is recently updated and has everything that you would need to cater for your group - dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, oven, stove, microwave and plenty of bench space.
There is an open plan living and dining area with a heat pump and log burner for the colder months, a dining table and SKY TV for entertainment.
The upstairs queen bedroom has stunning views of the lake and mountains from it's private balcony. Gas hot water means large groups never run out!
A large sunny deck area opens off the lounge, with outdoor furniture and a BBQ to enjoy the sun and the views of the mountains. There is plenty of off-street parking and even room for the boat.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed
- Queen + single bed
- 2 single beds + bunk bed (2 singles)
Standard nightly rates:
- from $250 - $280 for 1-2 people,depending on season
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas hot water
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- A wonderful house to share with your partner, friends or family. A quiet and lovely neighborhood. Location was excellent and close to everything. The view from the balcony was stunning, with Lake Tekapo and surrounding mountains in the background.
Jordan (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- This is a beautiful place to stay for a family with kids. Within walking distance from town, safe, quiet, beautiful patio and lawns, off road parking.
Caroline (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- The house had everything you could need for a short or long stay, a good lounge and outdoor area, the kitchen was full with utensils and dishes, a great location, well organized!
Lucy (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Such a cosy, warm house! Perfect location too. Highly recommend.
Katie (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Great house - kids always love an A-Frame! Easy short stroll to town.
Jon (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- Great house with lots of nice touches like the kids books and toys. Great family house, Brilliant location.
Euan (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Comfortable and spacious pet friendly accommodation in a good location.
Tony (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Such a warm cosy place, plenty of space for everyone, it was lovely to have the fireplace available too! The kitchen was fantastic, and the location was perfect. Nice and quiet and easy access to the main road. Thank you!
Martin (Germany) - Jul, 2020
- Had a great time - will be back. The shower was awesome!
Krisfromwelly (N.Z) - Aug, 2019
- Beautiful cute chalet. Immaculate. Extra touches such as a well stocked kitchen and toys for children.
Katey (UK) - Jul, 2019
- Conveniently situated close to the Lake. Very clean and tidy. Kitchen was very well stocked with utensils and crockery. New fridge and dishwasher. Comfortable couches and chairs. Great hot shower. Sky TV and free wifi. Ideal accommodation for a few days in Lake Tekapo.
David (Australia) - Jan, 2019
- A quirky house with plenty of things available to guests to make the house an easy stay, such as plenty of cooking utensils in the kitchen, wifi, etc. There was plenty of room to spread out for two adults and two kids.
Chris (Australia) - Mar, 2018
- This property is quirky with fantastic views from the front bedroom balcony. Comfortable and cosy with a wood burner and wood for colder days.
Geraldine (UK) - Nov, 2017