SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
This beautiful sunny new home was completed in November 2020 and built to maximize the stunning views of Lake Tekapo and surrounding mountains.
The large spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas are heated by a heat pump and also a log fire for winter months. This area opens onto an elevated deck with lake and mountain views. A second outdoor area with a BBQ is situated behind the kitchen, catching the mid afternoon and evening sun.
All 4 bedrooms offer lake and mountain views. The master bedroom with king sized bed is complimented by ensuite and walk in wardrobe and has access to the elevated deck area. A second bathroom with shower and bath is shared by the other 3 bedrooms.
Laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer are located in the garage.
Please note, this home is in a new subdivision so there may be development in neighboring sections. There is also a residential unit on the property, however it is private from the holiday home.
1. King bed - with ensuite
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $360 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Smart TV
- Greystone was perfect for our needs. New and warm with a very well appointed kitchen and fantastic views.
Edward (NZ) - May, 2021
- Beautiful home and beautiful views! Great stay.
Wendy (NZ) - May, 2021
- Amazing house! Clean, comfortable and well set out. Thank you for a very relaxing stay, just what we needed.
Anon (NZ) - May, 2021
- Wonderful place to stay, so clean and fresh with loads of room. Very well appointed beds, kitchen and living spaces. Great place for our family to relax and enjoy a break in comfort.
Anna (NZ) - Apr, 2021
View our homes on a map
"Wonderful place to stay, so clean and fresh with loads of room. Very well appointed beds, kitchen and living spaces. Great place for our family to relax and enjoy a break in comfort."
Greystone, Anna (NZ), April 2021