SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
This beautiful sunny new home was completed in November 2020 and built to maximize the stunning views of Lake Tekapo and surrounding mountains.
The large spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas are heated by a heat pump and also a log fire for winter months. This area opens onto an elevated deck with lake and mountain views. A second outdoor area with a BBQ is situated behind the kitchen, catching the mid afternoon and evening sun.
All 4 bedrooms offer lake and mountain views. The master bedroom with king sized bed is complimented by ensuite and walk in wardrobe and has access to the elevated deck area. A second bathroom with shower and bath is shared by the other 3 bedrooms.
Laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer are located in the garage.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Please note, this home is in a new subdivision so there may be development in neighboring sections. There is also a residential unit on the property, however it is private from the holiday home.
- King bed + ensuite
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $285 - $350 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Smart TV
- Was a lovely house with amazing views. Had everything that you need down to the little details. We had a great time staying here and will definitely be back!
Abby (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Lovely house with all the amenities you need and views from every window. Plenty of space for larger groups and lots of options to do your own cooking. Great communication from hosts.
Jessica (NZ) - Nov, 2021
- Great place for a holiday in Tekapo. View superb and walks right close to house.
Kathryn (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- Beautiful new home, we loved it!! Loved the two bathrooms & kitchen!! Views are amazing as well. Highly recommend
Lisa (NZ) - Jul, 2021
- Greystone was perfect for our needs. New and warm with a very well appointed kitchen and fantastic views.
Edward (NZ) - May, 2021
- Beautiful home and beautiful views! Great stay.
Wendy (NZ) - May, 2021
- Amazing house! Clean, comfortable and well set out. Thank you for a very relaxing stay, just what we needed.
Anon (NZ) - May, 2021
- Wonderful place to stay, so clean and fresh with loads of room. Very well appointed beds, kitchen and living spaces. Great place for our family to relax and enjoy a break in comfort.
Anna (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- This home far exceeded expectations. It is huge with wonderful views of the lake and mountains from a high vantage point Wonderful and luxurious stay from which to base our trip.
Jungeun (UK) - Nov, -0001