High Country Studio
SPECIAL - Just $180/night for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021. $260 for a single night stay. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
This modern and stylish studio offers the perfect getaway for a night or two in Tekapo. Guests can enjoy the tranquility of Tekapo and stunning mountain views from the private patio.
A kitchenette with a fridge and microwave provides all you need to prepare simple meals. Alternatively, wander the 15 minutes into the village centre to experience one of the wonderful local restaurants.
TV with Netflix is available for the times you wish to relax in the comfort of your own space. A heat pump cools the studio on hotter days and warms it during the colder months.
A fantastic alternative to a hotel. The studio is attached to the owners holiday house, but has it's own private entrance.
- King ????bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $250 - $295 for 1?-?2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
?Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Please note, the minim?um night stay may increase during peak periods.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
13 Rankin Rise, Tekapo
- What a fabulous place to stay and enjoy Tekapo. Thoroughly enjoyed the view!
Alaina (NZ) - Sep, 2020
- Very quiet location, lovely to have a view. The property was comfortable and warm, loved the underfloor heating in the bathroom, bliss.
Suzanne (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- Location was excellent and slightly away from the town center which gave AWESOME views of Lake Tekapo and the beautiful snow covered Southern alps. Heated bathroom floor was a great surprise. I would definitely book the same place in the future.
Steven (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Lovely modern space, warm and immaculately clean. Comfy bed , wonderful shower and great view. We really enjoyed our stay and found the communication from Discover Tekapo friendly and informative. Highly recommend.
Adele (NZ) - May, 2020
- This studio was so clean and stylish. Perfect spot for our night in Tekapo!
Lindsay (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- Lovely warm place to stay, amazing view!
Ronnie (NZ) - Jun, 2019
- Super private, great view. Room really is a small apartment! New and modern. Close to town.
Pamela (USA) - May, 2019
- Lovely studio apartment. We arrived much later than expected so were weary travellers who appreciated the lovely facilities and comfortable bed!
Kathryn (Aus) - Mar, 2019
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this delightful apartment. Loved the privacy and quiet. Tastefully decorated and well appointed with all mod cons and beautiful linen!
Fern (NZ) - Mar, 2019