Hillcrest Lodge A
Hillcrest Lodge A is a luxurious holiday home with stunning views of lake and mountains to the north, west, east and south!
The living area has been designed to incorporate two separate spaces to maximise the views, with an open plan kitchen in the middle. 3 spacious, private bedrooms (1 downstairs, 2 upstairs) and no need to share a bathroom.
Outdoor areas are at the back, front and side of the house so there is always a sheltered spot to be outside....maybe not in two foot of snow!
For those times when some indoor relaxation is needed there is a table tennis table, books, games and DVD's.
The Cairns golf course is literally on the back doorstep and it is just a quick stroll down the hill to 'Le Stable' where you can hire clubs and even a cart if you prefer to 'wander' the course on wheels.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1. Super King (may be split into 2 singles)
- from $350 - $390 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Firewood provided
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- iPod dock
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Top class property - awesome view and bonus bookshelf. Very comfortable and highly recommended for families or couples. Every need is catered for and we thoroughly enjoyed staying thank you. Our only regret is that we weren't staying another night.
Christine (NZ) - Dec, 2016
- It's really one of the best holiday homes that we have ever stayed .. The house is amazing and have everything you needed. We were just simply sit at the table on the balcony and the view was stunning . The night was wonderful too as there were so many stars could be clearly seen .
Allen Yu (China) - Oct, 2016
- Fantastic accommodation, so much room and beautiful furnishing and decor. Very comfortable beds and three bedrooms had a bathroom each. Couldn't fault a thing.
Julie - Dec, 2015
"Fantastic accommodation, so much room and beautiful furnishing and decor. Very comfortable beds and three bedrooms had a bathroom each. Couldn't fault a thing."
Hillcrest Lodge A, Julie, December 2015