Hillcrest Lodge A
Hillcrest Lodge A is a luxurious holiday home with stunning views of lake and mountains to the north, west, east and south!
The living area has been designed to incorporate two separate spaces to maximise the views, with an open plan kitchen in the middle. 3 spacious, private bedrooms (1 downstairs, 2 upstairs) and no need to share a bathroom.
Outdoor areas are at the back, front and side of the house so there is always a sheltered spot to be outside....maybe not in two foot of snow!
For those times when some indoor relaxation is needed there is a table tennis table, books, games and DVD's.
The Cairns golf course is literally on the back doorstep and it is just a quick stroll down the hill to 'Le Stable' where you can hire clubs and even a cart if you prefer to 'wander' the course on wheels.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. 2 Singles
- from $350 - $390 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Please enquire below for availability and rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Fire guard
- Firewood provided
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- iPod dock
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Hands down to the most outstanding stay we had in New Zealand! Words can't describe how amazing the place is. Everyone should just directly book it without any doubt!
Willianto (Indonesia) - Feb, 2020
- We loved staying in this beautiful house with fantastic views of Lake Tekapo. The living space is huge and there are several outside spaces, the best being the balcony with views over the lake.
Catherine (UK) - Feb, 2020
- Awesome location and views , beautiful common spaces both inside and outside. The back patio is a perfect location for star gazing. Plenty of privacy with bedrooms on both levels and all with attached bathrooms. Great fun playing some of the board games provided.
Michael (USA) - Jan, 2020
- Thanks so much for our stay. It is hard to describe what we loved the most between the standing view, the perfectly furnished kitchen, the wood-fire ready to use when we arrived, the great location, the heated beds, the comfortable furniture, the stargazing from the terrace. This house is the perfect accommodation if you want to explore the Lake Tekapo area and Mount Cook. Fully recommend to everyone.
Gwennaelle (Australia) - Jun, 2019
- Nice and helpful staff, fantastic view upstairs plus family friendly facility gives us a feeling of home! Love it!
Weiqing (Australia) - Jan, 2019
- Loved how the back area sits on a reserve/golf course.
Tina (NZ) - Aug, 2018
- Top class property - awesome view and bonus bookshelf. Very comfortable and highly recommended for families or couples. Every need is catered for and we thoroughly enjoyed staying thank you. Our only regret is that we weren't staying another night.
Christine (NZ) - Dec, 2016
- It's really one of the best holiday homes that we have ever stayed .. The house is amazing and have everything you needed. We were just simply sit at the table on the balcony and the view was stunning . The night was wonderful too as there were so many stars could be clearly seen .
Allen Yu (China) - Oct, 2016