Hillcrest Lodge B
SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Hillcrest Lodge B is a luxurious holiday home with stunning views of lake and mountains to the north, west and east; and to the south, views over the Cairns golf course that adjoins the house.
The living area has been designed to incorporate two separate spaces to maximise the views, with an open plan kitchen in the middle. 3 spacious, private bedrooms and bathrooms (1 downstairs, 2 upstairs).
Outdoor areas are at the back, front and side of the house so there is always a sheltered spot to be outdoors....maybe not in two foot of snow!
The Cairns golf course is literally on the back doorstep and it is just a quick stroll down the hill to 'Le Stable' where you can hire clubs and even a cart if you prefer to 'wander' the course on wheels.
For those times when some indoor relaxation is needed there are books, games and dvd's.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
For larger groups, the adjoining Hillcrest Lodge A may also be booked, depending on availability.
- King bed +ensuite
- King bed + ensuite
- Queen bed + ensuite
Standard nightly rates:
- from $350 - $360 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.??
?2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- iPod dock
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Excellent place for stargazing at night. At nine o'clock at night, you can open the balcony and go out to see the Milky Way comparable to documentaries.
Ting (China) - Oct, 2019
- You get all you need in this house and you get the best view to the lake and mountains!
Teng (Malaysia) - Oct, 2016
- It is a great place for families or couple who want to have a romantic weekend.
Roger (NZ) - Aug, 2016
- Great to have one living room for seeing sunrise and Lake Tekapo, and another for seeing sunset and the golf course.
Suet - Nov, 2015