Located in the heart of Tekapo village, Kaltech House has a fantastic spacious deck from which to soak up the sun and stunning views of the lake and mountains. Only minutes walk to the Village.
The sunny living area and the main bedroom upstairs both open out onto the deck. Combined with a wonderfully equipped kitchen and dining area, it offers a great entertaining space, in all seasons. Heatpumps and logfire for heating.
Upstairs also has a bathroom and separate toilet.
The other 3 bedrooms are downstairs, with another bathroom including shower and toilet.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1. Queen bed - with ensuite, upstairs
2. Queen bed - downstairs
3. Single bed - downstairs
4. Bunk - double bed on bottom, single on top - downstairs
- $250 for 2 people (until 30 Sep 2018), $260 for 2 (from 1 Oct)
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be available for extended stays, and specials are offered during off-peak periods. Please enquire.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The house itself was lovely, very cosy & warm on a wet day. Beds were comfy, showers were great.
Kathy (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- It's a beautiful area. So peaceful and relaxed. The quality and new design of the home which has a view of the lake was a treat for us. We enjoyed the deck which enhances the living area.
Christine (NZ) - Dec, 2017
- Good location to Lake Tekapo and Good Shepherd Church. Big living room and kitchen well equipped with all cooking facilities. Nice view from balcony.
Xitao (Canada) - Nov, 2017
- Very impressed! Log burner was awesome!
Geoff (NZ) - Sep, 2017