SPECIAL - SPRING SPECIAL! 20% off the total rate for stays of 2 or more nights, between 1 Oct - 13 Nov.
Located in the heart of Tekapo village, Kaltech House has a fantastic spacious deck from which to soak up the sun and stunning views of the lake and mountains. Only a few minutes walk to the village and lake front.
The sunny living area and the main bedroom upstairs both open out onto the deck. Combined with a wonderfully equipped kitchen and dining area, it offers a great entertaining space, in all seasons.
Heatpumps and a logfire keep it warm all year round.
Upstairs also has a bathroom and separate toilet.
The other 2 bedrooms are downstairs, with another bathroom including shower and toilet. There is also a single bed in the alcove between the bedrooms (not private).
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1. Queen bed - with ensuite, upstairs
2. Queen bed - downstairs
3. Bunk - double bed on bottom, single on top - downstairs
Standard nightly rates:
- from $244 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The house itself was lovely, very cosy & warm on a wet day. Beds were comfy, showers were great.
Kathy (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- It's a beautiful area. So peaceful and relaxed. The quality and new design of the home which has a view of the lake was a treat for us. We enjoyed the deck which enhances the living area.
Christine (NZ) - Dec, 2017
- Good location to Lake Tekapo and Good Shepherd Church. Big living room and kitchen well equipped with all cooking facilities. Nice view from balcony.
Xitao (Canada) - Nov, 2017
- Very impressed! Log burner was awesome!
Geoff (NZ) - Sep, 2017