Kentmere Cottage is located in the heart of Tekapo, situated on a quiet rear section with the lake front at the bottom of the driveway and only a few minutes walk to the Church of the Good Shepard and village centre.
The sunny living area opens out onto a large deck with a beautiful secluded outdoor bathtub! Soak and star-gaze to your heart's content on clear frosty nights, and then keep cosy inside around the log fire.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a comfortable living area, the cottage is well set-up with everything your family or group would need for a relaxing break away.
A portacot is available for guest to use, as well plenty of off street parking and a covered carport.
Please note: this property is not suitable for parking of campervans or motorhomes.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
2. Twin beds
3. Queen bed
- from $270 - $325 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor living area
- We loved the cottage. It was quiet and secluded yet a short stroll from the center of town. We stayed for two nights on our honeymoon with our 11 month old in tow and had a wonderful time.
Chris (Australia) - Mar, 2018
- We loved the property! Being so new it is very lovely and fresh! Walking distance to most things & close to the lake. Lots of amenities!
Helena (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- Great house within walking distance to the Lake Tekapo. Enjoyed walking to the lake at night to see the vast starry stars.
Nicholas (Singapore) - Nov, 2017
- Amazing modern villa, warm and comfortable. Just a few minutes walk to the church.
??? (China) - Sep, 2017