SPECIAL - Weekday special! 20% off the standard rate for weekdays (Sun-Thurs) during stays of 2 or more nights until 3 Dec 2020.
Kentmere Cottage is located in the heart of Tekapo, situated on a quiet rear section with the lake front at the bottom of the driveway and only a few minutes walk to the Church of the Good Shepard and village centre.
The sunny living area opens out onto a large deck with a beautiful secluded outdoor bathtub! Soak and star-gaze to your heart's content on clear frosty nights, and then keep cosy inside around the log fire.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a comfortable living area, the cottage is well set-up with everything your family or group would need for a relaxing break away.
A portacot is available for guest to use, as well plenty of off street parking and a covered carport.
By prior agreement, Kentmere also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
Please note: this property is not suitable for parking of campervans or motorhomes.
1. Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
2. Twin beds
3. Queen bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295- $310 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.??
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor bath
- Outdoor living area
- Definitely will stay again!! Beds were great, lots of room, great kitchen, can't fault iOctt really....and an outside bath!!!????
Dorothy (N.Z) - Oct, 2019
- Beautiful accommodation in an incredible location - fireplace was a definite bonus!
Anonymous (Australia) - Nov, 2018
- We loved the cottage. It was quiet and secluded yet a short stroll from the center of town. We stayed for two nights on our honeymoon with our 11 month old in tow and had a wonderful time.
Chris (Australia) - Mar, 2018
- We loved the property! Being so new it is very lovely and fresh! Walking distance to most things & close to the lake. Lots of amenities!
Helena (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- Great house within walking distance to the Lake Tekapo. Enjoyed walking to the lake at night to see the vast starry stars.
Nicholas (Singapore) - Nov, 2017
- Amazing modern villa, warm and comfortable. Just a few minutes walk to the church.
??? (China) - Sep, 2017