SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Korokipo is a warm, sunny, 2-storey house perfectly set up for groups or two families who would like to holiday together. An easy 10 minute walk to the village centre or lake front.
With great views and a fabulous deck you can enjoy this house all year round.
There are two living spaces, one upstairs and one down. A fully equipped kitchen is upstairs in an open-plan living area/lounge.
Downstairs has a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave, along with a TV seating area. There are modern bathrooms on both levels.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- King bed
- Queen bed
- 2 single bunk beds
- Queen bed - downstairs
- 2 single beds - downstairs
Standard nightly rates:
- from $350- $450 for 1-4 people, depending on season.
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - plea?se note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- This was the ideal size for our group of 10 adults with the huge sun drenched deck being the favourite spot.
Tamsyn (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- Clean, lovely location and a great space! Highly recommend this place to stay when in Tekapo.
Christopher (NZ) - Feb, 2021
- We loved the comfy cosy lounge area, the soft beds, splendid shower and general layout.
Jane (Australia) - Dec, 2019
- Great location, lovely and warm , beds good, plenty of utensils and crockery. Ideal for larger families or two families with the up and down stairs lay out. Really appreciated the heating being on when we arrived.
Anni (N.Z) - Apr, 2019
- Exceptional. Two living areas, easy access to lake, large deck and lot of books.
Anonymous (N.Z) - Dec, 2018
- Great space for a family holiday or a trip with friends. Very spacious, clean, well maintained, and a pretty decent DVD collection :) Great deck with lake view and for star gazing. Thanks so much.
Fabian (Australia) - Apr, 2018
- Lovely house. Walking distance to lakeside and town centre. Nice decking with lake view. Kitchen is quite convenient, even has rice cooker and steamer!
Cissy (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- Exceptional. It was spacious and had everything we needed even toys and books for the kids.
Lucy (NZ) - May, 2017
View our homes on a map
"Great space for a family holiday or a trip with friends. Very spacious, clean, well maintained, and a pretty decent DVD collection :) Great deck with lake view and for star gazing. Thanks so much."
Korokipo, Fabian (Australia), April 2018