SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Lake House is well elevated to enjoy 180 degree uninterrupted views from the Southern Alps and Mt John through to Mt Edward with the beautiful Lake Tekapo in the middle.
The house faces north and kitchen, living area and master bedroom also enjoy stunning views. The night sky is clear to view from both the front and back of the property. 2 bedrooms have adjoining ensuite bathrooms, and there is a 3rd shared bathroom with a small bathtub great for children.
It is spacious, warm, offers modern decor and amenities with plenty of off street parking for cars, van and or a boat. The garden is full of colour during summer with blossoms and peonie roses.
Easy walk to the village centre (10 minutes), lake front, walking tracks and fenced dog park.
By prior agreement, well-behaved house trained family dogs are welcome at this pet-friendly home and allowed in the downstairs living space during the day. There is a fenced area at the front, and the garage and a kennel are available for night-time.
"Lovely spacious house. Rooms were a lot larger then expected with 3 decent sized bathrooms. Great garden size to enjoy a BBQ looking over at the views. Great being able to take the dog with us for Christmas" - Jodie, stayed Dec 2021.
- Queen bed & 2 king single beds + ensuite
- Queen bed
- Double bed + ensuite
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $350 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
- dog stay fee $20
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 29? Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.?
Discounts may be also available for e?xtended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Good location and view of the lake, which is a short walk away.
Sue (NZ) - Mar, 2022
- Lovely spacious house. Rooms were a lot larger then expected with 3 decent sized bathrooms. Great garden size to enjoy a BBQ looking over at the views. Great being able to take the dog with us for Christmas.
Jodie (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- Very spacious house, warm and with everything you might need. Great that we could bring a dog.
Melanie (NZ) - Sep, 2021
- Was an amazing place to stay. The best view in Lake Tekapo. Exceptionally clean and tidy and well set up.
Rick (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Great location and amazing views. Enjoyed watching the rabbits playing in the front garden.
Anthony (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Fabulous house for 3 couples! Superb views of Lake Tekapo and mountains from two bedrooms and lounge!
Christine (Germany) - Sep, 2020
- Really nice house with wonderful views over lake Tekapo. We would definitely stay again and it was great to be allowed to bring our dog to stay too. High recommend. Absolutely spotless!
Kim (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- Fabulous spacious and comfortable house in elevated location with fabulous views over Lake Tekapo. Well equipped kitchen and laundry. Small garden great for relaxing and stargazing in.
Robert (UK) - Mar, 2020
- Nice home with all the amenities and plenty of room. The highlight is the fantastic view of Tekapo Lake! The house has a nice deck with seating and is great for stargazing.
Lydia (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- Luxurious spacious house with amazing views from lounge, garden and master bedroom.
Fiona (UK) - Feb, 2020
- We really enjoyed our stay - the view is absolutely magnificent & there is a small reserve down below where you can sit on the deck and enjoy watching the birds & rabbits. Location is an easy 10 min walk into town. A cosy home with a lovely garden too! There is a bathroom for each of the 3 bedrooms which is brilliant for group stays.
Michelle (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- Best stay during our 14-day honey moon trip in NZ!
Yuan (China) - Mar, 2019
- An amazing house. Nice view, little pretty garden, fully kitchen equipment. Love it!!!
Vivian (Hong Kong) - Dec, 2018
- Spacious private house with kitchen, 3 bedrooms, garage, garden with beautiful flowers, terrace, big living room. Kids enjoyed the Netflix movies available on TV.
Ramex (Poland) - Dec, 2018
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the view from our room was spectacular. Everything we needed in the kitchen and bathroom was provided. Loved the electric towel warmer.
Martine (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- Love the house! The view is great. You can see the lake directly from the bedroom, living room and the backyard. Has all the facilities you need.
Nikki (Australia) - Jan, 2018