SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
The Lake House is well elevated to enjoy 180 degree uninterrupted views from the Southern Alps and Mt John through to Mt Edward with the beautiful Lake Tekapo in the middle.
The house faces north and kitchen, living area and master bedroom also enjoy stunning views. The night sky is clear to view from both the front and back of the property. 2 bedrooms have adjoining ensuite bathrooms, and there is a 3rd shared bathroom with a small bathtub great for children.
It is spacious, warm, offers modern decor and amenities with plenty of off street parking for cars, van and or a boat. The garden is full of colour during summer with blossoms and peonie roses.
Easy walk to the village centre (10 minutes) and walking tracks near by.
By prior agreement, well-behaved house trained family dogs are welcome (one only), and allowed in the downstairs living space during the day. The garage and a kennel are available for night-time.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed & 2 king single beds + ensuite
- Queen bed
- Double bed + ensuite
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $360 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.?
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Fabulous house for 3 couples! Superb views of Lake Tekapo and mountains from two bedrooms and lounge!
Christine (Germany) - Sep, 2020
- Fabulous spacious and comfortable house in elevated location with fabulous views over Lake Tekapo. Well equipped kitchen and laundry. Small garden great for relaxing and stargazing in.
Robert (UK) - Mar, 2020
- Luxurious spacious house with amazing views from lounge, garden and master bedroom.
Fiona (UK) - Feb, 2020
- Best stay during our 14-day honey moon trip in NZ!
Yuan (China) - Mar, 2019
- An amazing house. Nice view, little pretty garden, fully kitchen equipment. Love it!!!
Vivian (Hong Kong) - Dec, 2018
- Spacious private house with kitchen, 3 bedrooms, garage, garden with beautiful flowers, terrace, big living room. Kids enjoyed the Netflix movies available on TV.
Ramex (Poland) - Dec, 2018
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the view from our room was spectacular. Everything we needed in the kitchen and bathroom was provided. Loved the electric towel warmer.
Martine (Australia) - Feb, 2018
- Love the house! The view is great. You can see the lake directly from the bedroom, living room and the backyard. Has all the facilities you need.
Nikki (Australia) - Jan, 2018