SPECIAL - Weekday special! 10% off the standard rate for weekdays (Sun-Thurs) during stays of 2 or more nights until 3 Dec 2020.
With breathtaking views wherever you look, Lake Lodge is the perfect retreat for a couple, family or group.
The lodge offers 2 sunny living areas, and a well-equipped kitchen opening out to a spacious patio with outdoor dining furniture and BBQ. On cooler days, keep cosy around the welcoming schist fireplace, or choose the ease of the heatpump.
Enjoy the views from the master king bed, with it's own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. A further 3 bedrooms share a second bathroom, with both shower and bathtub.
Warm and inviting, with the added benefits of a garage, laundry and plenty of off-street parking, it's ideal for any season.
Located on a quiet street just 10 minutes walk above the village cafes, restaurants and supermarket, with the Cairns Golf Course literally out the back door.
By prior agreement, well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside. See our FAQ's for more details.
For larger groups, the neighboring Takapo Retreat may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. King bed + ensuite
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. 2 king single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $350 - $395 for 1-2 people?
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25/extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 2 Bathrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
2 Walter Black Place, Tekapo
- This is a lovely well appointed house. It is spacious and sparking clean. The views are magnificent. We loved it and will be coming back!
Jann - Feb, 2020
- Utterly spectacular views of Lake Tekapo from a wonderful spacious, modern, clean house. Perfect for 2 families. 60 second walk at night for absolute darkness for star gazing at the golf course.
Mark - Feb, 2020
- Extremely spacious, clean and neat place. High location allowed absolutely gorgeous views of the mountains and Lake Tekapo. A minute drive to the nearest supermarket. Cosy beautiful fireplace.
Elaine - Feb, 2020
"Utterly spectacular views of Lake Tekapo from a wonderful spacious, modern, clean house. Perfect for 2 families. 60 second walk at night for absolute darkness for star gazing at the golf course."
Lake Lodge, Mark, February 2020