SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
With breathtaking views wherever you look, Lake Lodge is the perfect retreat for a couple, family or group.
The lodge offers 2 sunny living areas, and a well-equipped kitchen opening out to a spacious patio with outdoor dining furniture and BBQ. On cooler days, keep cosy around the welcoming schist fireplace, or choose the ease of the heatpump.
Enjoy the views from the master king bed, with it's own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. A further 3 bedrooms share a second bathroom, with both shower and bathtub.
Warm and inviting, with the added benefits of a garage, laundry and plenty of off-street parking, it's ideal for any season.
Located on a quiet street just 10 minutes walk above the village cafes, restaurants and supermarket, with the Cairns Golf Course literally out the back door.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
For larger groups, the neighboring Takapo Retreat may also be booked, depending on availability.
- King bed + ensuite
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- 2 king single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $395 for 1-2 people?
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25/extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
2 Walter Black Place, Tekapo
- A fabulous house with incredible views! One of the best we have stayed at. 100% recommended.
Shelly (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- We were thrilled with every aspect and will be back! Great view over the lake. Sunny, warm, spacious and comfortable. Quiet location. We loved everything and would have extended our stay if the weather forecast was better!
Penni (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- Staying in Lake Lodge was an exceptional experience. The views of the lake and mountains are stunning! The beds super comfy, the carpet thick and luxurious, the fire was toasty warm, all the furnishings and facilities were of excellent quality. This place was absolutely outstanding.
Melissa (Australia) - Jul, 2021
- Beautiful property with divine views. Very well appointed house, very warm and comfortable. Extra touches such as tea and coffee as well as some wash powder made our stay that much more relaxed. Great space for a family. Was sad to leave.
Erica (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Almost best view in Tekapo. Clean, warm, can find everything you need, and perfectly pet friendly. Will stay next trip.
Wenjun (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Great modern house with wonderful views of the lake. Lovely and clean with easy check-in. Just a short walk into town. Would definitely stay here again.
Lucy (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Awesome home! Tons of space and wonderful, unobscured views. So sunny, comfortable and relaxing. Would definitely stay again, and in fact, this is now our preferred accommodation in Tekapo.
Toni (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- This is possibly one of the best holiday homes I have stayed in, where the owners have gone at length to make the stay as comfortable as possible. Nothing has been skimmed on, from the quality of bedding, bathrooms, furniture, kitchen utensils and even the vacuum cleaner. It is a large comfortable 4 bedroom home with expansive views of the lake from 2 bedrooms and both living rooms, the bathrooms have quality workmanship and the outside deck overlooking the lake is just terrific. The home is in a quiet, safe location handy to shops and swings for kids. This is the only property we will return to in Tekapo. Alex and her team are a credit on how ethically they run their business and were incredibly responsive to our requests.
Punit (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- Stunning house! Incredibly clean throughout and views that were spectacular.
Tamara (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Utterly spectacular views of Lake Tekapo from a wonderful spacious, modern, clean house. Perfect for 2 families. 60 second walk at night for absolute darkness for star gazing at the golf course.
Mark - Feb, 2020
View our homes on a map
"We were thrilled with every aspect and will be back! Great view over the lake. Sunny, warm, spacious and comfortable. Quiet location. We loved everything and would have extended our stay if the weather forecast was better!"
Lake Lodge, Penni (NZ), October 2021