SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
With breathtaking views wherever you look, Lake Lodge is the perfect retreat for a couple, family or group.
The lodge offers 2 sunny living areas, and a well-equipped kitchen opening out to a spacious patio with outdoor dining furniture and BBQ. On cooler days, keep cosy around the welcoming schist fireplace, or choose the ease of the heatpump.
Enjoy the views from the master king bed, with it's own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. A further 3 bedrooms share a second bathroom, with both shower and bathtub.
Warm and inviting, with the added benefits of a garage, laundry and plenty of off-street parking, it's ideal for any season.
Located on a quiet street just 10 minutes walk above the village cafes, restaurants and supermarket, with the Cairns Golf Course literally out the back door.
For larger groups, the neighboring Takapo Retreat may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. King bed + ensuite
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. 2 king single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $395 for 1-2 people?
- plus $50 per extra adult, $25/extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
2 Walter Black Place, Tekapo
- Beautiful property with divine views. Very well appointed house, very warm and comfortable. Extra touches such as tea and coffee as well as some wash powder made our stay that much more relaxed. Great space for a family. Was sad to leave.
Erica (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Almost best view in Tekapo. Clean, warm, can find everything you need, and perfectly pet friendly. Will stay next trip.
Wenjun (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Great modern house with wonderful views of the lake. Lovely and clean with easy check-in. Just a short walk into town. Would definitely stay here again.
Lucy (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- This is possibly one of the best holiday homes I have stayed in, where the owners have gone at length to make the stay as comfortable as possible. Nothing has been skimmed on, from the quality of bedding, bathrooms, furniture, kitchen utensils and even the vacuum cleaner. It is a large comfortable 4 bedroom home with expansive views of the lake from 2 bedrooms and both living rooms, the bathrooms have quality workmanship and the outside deck overlooking the lake is just terrific. The home is in a quiet, safe location handy to shops and swings for kids. This is the only property we will return to in Tekapo. Alex and her team are a credit on how ethically they run their business and were incredibly responsive to our requests.
Punit (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- Stunning house! Incredibly clean throughout and views that were spectacular.
Tamara (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- This is a lovely well appointed house. It is spacious and sparking clean. The views are magnificent. We loved it and will be coming back!
Jann - Feb, 2020
- Utterly spectacular views of Lake Tekapo from a wonderful spacious, modern, clean house. Perfect for 2 families. 60 second walk at night for absolute darkness for star gazing at the golf course.
Mark - Feb, 2020
- Extremely spacious, clean and neat place. High location allowed absolutely gorgeous views of the mountains and Lake Tekapo. A minute drive to the nearest supermarket. Cosy beautiful fireplace.
Elaine - Feb, 2020