SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
You will be in awe of the incredible views of Lake Tekapo from the comfort of this modern house.
Enjoy a relaxing BBQ on the deck with the surrounding mountain and lake views and in winter keep warm inside with heat pump and log fire.
From the comfort of your master king bed look out to the incredible view and enjoy the ease of your private ensuite.
Another king bedroom and twin room share a second bathroom and separate toilet. This house accommodates 6 people comfortably. Large living space with a big screen TV and freeview.
Lake Watch is a home away from home with a laundry including a dryer and garage access.
By prior agreement well-behaved family dogs are welcome, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
For larger groups, the neighboring Loch View may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. King bed + ensuite
2. King bed
3. 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $360 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Fire guard
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Beautiful house. Easy to find, easy to sit and watch the world go by.
Denae (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- We loved the house, the location and the amazing views of picturesque Lake Tekapo. There were some really lovely touches to the house that made it feel extra special. The bed was super comfortable and kitchen amenities were well appointed. We highly recommend Lake Watch at Lake Tekapo, it was a really amazing experience.
Chiq10 (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Lovely house, great view of Lake Tekapo. Very relaxing , and well conditioned house to stay.
Chow (Singapore) - Jan, 2020
- This home was very beautiful and spacious for 5-6 people. We were able to cook - everything was available. The view is to die for. We had great view towards the mountain and the lake with LUPINS! It was only a short walk to get to the lakeside.
Melisa (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- I believe it is the BEST lake house in Tekapo... the view is stunning and house has a big open space, very comfy beds and very warm at night. Hosts are very nice and quick response.!
Jiedi (Australia) - May, 2019
- Stay was great. Amazing views out across Lake Tekapo, Clean place, accurate photos and quick response to our communication.
Sam (NZ) - Apr, 2019
- Fantastic house with incredible lake view. 2 min drive from town. Perfect internet and amenities. Ample rooms, lots of light, very modern design.
Marcelo (Uruguay) - Apr, 2019
View our homes on a map
"I believe it is the BEST lake house in Tekapo... the view is stunning and house has a big open space, very comfy beds and very warm at night. Hosts are very nice and quick response.!"
Lake Watch, Jiedi (Australia), May 2019