SPECIAL - 'Outta lockdown' special! 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 3 July 2020. Choose dates on the calendar below for rates.
You will be in awe of the incredible views of Lake Tekapo from the comfort of this modern house.
Enjoy a relaxing BBQ on the deck with the surrounding mountain and lake views and in winter keep warm inside with heat pump and log fire.
From the comfort of your master king bed look out to the incredible view and enjoy the ease of your private ensuite.
Another king bedroom and twin room share a second bathroom and separate toilet. This house accommodates 6 people comfortably. Large living space with a big screen TV and freeview.
Lake Watch is a home away from home with a laundry including a dryer and garage access.
Well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside. See our FAQ's for more details.
For larger groups, the neighboring Loch View may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. King bed + ensuite
2. King bed
3. 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $360- $400 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Fire guard
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Lovely house, great view of Lake Tekapo. Very relaxing , and well conditioned house to stay.
Chow (Singapore) - Jan, 2020
- An enjoyable stay with everything you need and great scenic views :)
Phillipa (N.Z) - Nov, 2019
- This home was very beautiful and spacious for 5-6 people. We were able to cook - everything was available. The view is to die for. We had great view towards the mountain and the lake with LUPINS! It was only a short walk to get to the lakeside.
Melisa (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- I believe it is the BEST lake house in Tekapo... the view is stunning and house has a big open space, very comfy beds and very warm at night. Hosts are very nice and quick response.!
Jiedi (Australia) - May, 2019
- Stay was great. Amazing views out across Lake Tekapo, Clean place, accurate photos and quick response to our communication.
Sam (NZ) - Apr, 2019
- Fantastic house with incredible lake view. 2 min drive from town. Perfect internet and amenities. Ample rooms, lots of light, very modern design.
Marcelo (Uruguay) - Apr, 2019