Lakeview Studio A
SPECIAL - 35% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. $199 for a single night off-peak stay. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Lakeview Studio A boasts unsurpassed breath-taking views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains from its floor to ceiling windows.
With a lavish king bed and a single day bed to relax and enjoy the spectacular views. Chic furnishings, designer bathroom and a small kitchenette with a microwave for cooking completes the compact studio. Perfect for 1-2 night stays for those keen to sample Tekapo's wonderful selection of restaurants & cafes. On wet weather days enjoy watching the 43 Inch Smart TV.
Offering separate, shared laundry facilities.
Standard nightly rates:?
- from $250 - $280 for 1-2 people
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Please note, the minimum night stay may increase during peak periods.
Ask about our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Enquire now >>
Discounts may be also available for repeat stays.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Compact, well appointed apartment with a lovely view, easy walking distance to town amenities. Spotlessly clean, smart TV, good wifi, great shower, easy communication with staff.
Welshkiwi (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- The view was amazing. Location perfect. Heated floor in bathroom. Bed very comfortable.
Linda (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- Great space, sparkling clean, modern and outstanding views!
Aiden (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- The apartment is in a good location with an easy walk to cafes and restaurants. It was spotlessly clean. In winter it would be lovely as the sun streams in the floor to ceiling windows.
Joanne (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Wonderful. The location was excellent. Room was sound proof and comfortable.
Barry (Australia) - Dec, 2019
- The unit was in excellent condition and very modern. It was very comfortable and had an excellent view of Lake Tekapo. A microwave was supplied together with adequate glasses, crockery and cutlery.
Roy (UK) - Feb, 2019
- Great view. Good location - it was just far enough out of town that you can stargaze right there (a spectacular experience!).
Emily (Australia) - Oct, 2018
- High standard of fittings. Luxury shower. Lovely linen and comfortable bed. Views from picture window. Very clean. It’s perfect if you plan to dine out.
Laura (South Africa) - Feb, 2018
- More than fantastic! The windows are super great. One side is with fantastic view of the lake. The other one is perfect for gazing stars.
Jackie (NZ) - Jan, 2018