Lakeview Studio A
SPECIAL - >> before 19 Dec 2021: 35% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights. $199 for a single night stay. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Lakeview Studio A boasts unsurpassed breath-taking views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains from its floor to ceiling windows.
With a lavish king bed and a single day bed to relax and enjoy the spectacular views. Chic furnishings, designer bathroom and a small kitchenette with a microwave for cooking completes the compact studio. Perfect for 1-2 night stays for those keen to sample Tekapo's wonderful selection of restaurants & cafes. On wet weather days enjoy watching the 43 Inch Smart TV.
Offering separate, shared laundry facilities.
Standard nightly rates:?
- from $250 - $280 for 1-2 people
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Please note, the minimum night stay may increase during peak periods.
Discounts may be also available for repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Great space, sparkling clean, modern and outstanding views!
Aiden (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- The apartment is in a good location with an easy walk to cafes and restaurants. It was spotlessly clean. In winter it would be lovely as the sun streams in the floor to ceiling windows.
Joanne (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Wonderful. The location was excellent. Room was sound proof and comfortable.
Barry (Australia) - Dec, 2019
- The unit was in excellent condition and very modern. It was very comfortable and had an excellent view of Lake Tekapo. A microwave was supplied together with adequate glasses, crockery and cutlery.
Roy (UK) - Feb, 2019
- Great view. Good location - it was just far enough out of town that you can stargaze right there (a spectacular experience!).
Emily (Australia) - Oct, 2018
- High standard of fittings. Luxury shower. Lovely linen and comfortable bed. Views from picture window. Very clean. It’s perfect if you plan to dine out.
Laura (South Africa) - Feb, 2018
- More than fantastic! The windows are super great. One side is with fantastic view of the lake. The other one is perfect for gazing stars.
Jackie (NZ) - Jan, 2018