Lakeview Studio B
SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Lakeview Studio B boasts unsurpassed breath-taking views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains from its floor to ceiling windows.
With a lavish king bed and a single day bed to relax and enjoy the spectacular views. Chic furnishings, designer bathroom and a small kitchenette with a microwave for cooking completes the compact studio. Perfect for 1-2 night stays for those keen to sample Tekapo's wonderful selection of restaurants & cafes.
On wet weather days enjoy watching the 43 Inch Smart TV.
Offering separate, shared laundry facilities.
Standard nightly rates:
- from $220 - $240 for 1-2 people
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
?Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Minimum night stays may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for repeat stays.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Highly recommended accommodation in Lake Tekapo. We stayed in studio B, such luxurious stay waking up to beautiful views of the lake in the morning and views of stars outside at night. There was no disturbance and a lot of privacy. 10/10
Siu (NZ) - Mar, 2022
- We enjoyed our stay at this apartment and would recommend it to friends. It was warm and had everything we wanted for our stay in Tekapo. The view from the room was lovely. Didn't take long to walk into town. it was a quiet location and was easy to find.
Rosie (NZ) - Mar, 2022
- The view was incredible! The place had everything we needed and was in a great location too.
Sophie (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Lovely stylish, relaxing apartment with AMAZING views of the mountains and lake. Will be staying again.
Emma (NZ) - Jun, 2021
- The view just made this property everything! It was also super clean and had everything you need for a perfect stay. We will be back again!!!
Samantha (NZ) - Jun, 2021
- Such a lovely spot to spend a few days. Great view and location, only 5 minutes walk to the village centre. Will definitely be back.
Issey (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- The scenery is absolutely stunning. It is a very short walk to the restaurants, bars and stargazing meeting point. WiFi was great. TV has Netflix, neon, YouTube and other movie apps. The room is perfect for a couples romantic getaway.
Nasharn (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- Perfect apartment for a perfect location. The view is simply sensational.
Rory (UK) - Mar, 2020
- This place is heaven! Is very clean and has all the amenities you need. The bed was very comfortable. Walking distance from the lake with the best views possible. Sunrise was a spectacle!
Elimarys (USA) - Feb, 2020
- This spot was amazing. The view of the lake from the apartment was unreal. Highly recommend. The bed and shower are the best we had in New Zealand.
Devin (USA) - Jan, 2020
- Absolutely stunning view and amazing shower very comfortable, highly recommended.
Laurissa (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- I particularly like the glass wall in front of the room. It has unobstructed view to the lake. It is wonderful to look at the view both in the morning and at night.
H (Hong Kong) - Mar, 2019