SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Little Rock is a modern sunny studio unit perfect for a couple or single (queen bed).
Set amidst tussocks, in a quiet sheltered position, it is just 10 minutes walk from the village centre and lake front.
It has all the amenities you need for a short stay; kitchen with microwave, two hotplates and a dishwasher, bathroom with shower, and washing machine.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
??Standard nightly rate:
- $180- $210 for 1-2 people
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Please note, the minimum ni??ght stay may increase during peak periods.
Ask about our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 29 Sep. Enquire now >>
Discounts may be also available for repeat stays.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Little Rock was such a cozy and beautiful stay. Super close to the lake and restaurants ~ so great location. The place was very clean and warm. The smart TV also offered Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Po Yen (NZ) - Apr, 2022
- We enjoyed staying at Little Rock. Clean and modern unit with comfortable bed and nice sunny outdoor area. Easy walk down the hill to the shops.
Diana (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Lovely spot situated up the hill in town. Beautiful outdoor setting and the interior design is gorgeous. Loved looking across to the mountains. Everything I needed for my 4 night stay. 8 minute walk to the shops. Quiet area. Excellent information folder. Perfect spot.
Katherine (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Amazing place amazing views. Perfect for couple. Easy communication. We enjoyed our two days to fullest. Smart tv with netflix is bonus. Highly recommended
Prabhjot (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Wonderful property great location and well appointed loved the outdoor area
John (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Little Rock was the perfect base for my wife and me as we spent a couple of nights in Lake Tekapo. The location is perfect; literally a 1-minute drive from the village (restaurants, bars), and the accommodation was extremely clean and cosy. The washing machine was a nice touch as well.
Prashant (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- The “Little Rock” unit was all I could’ve hope for. It was clean, well equipped, had a comfortable bed, great location and even a modern tv connected to all the steaming apps/sites.
Lindsay (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- A great wee apartment super close to everything in town. We were supplied with a helpful map when we arrived showcasing the best activities, which was a nice touch.
Peita (NZ) - Jun, 2021
- Lovely quiet location near enough all the facilities to walk to. Clean and comfortable and well fitted out. The washing machine was a real help as we had been traveling for 2 weeks.
Penelope (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- The room was quite large, and the table outside is a wonderful place to enjoy a coffee in the sunshine.
Priyadarshi (Canada) - Mar, 2020
- Wonderful little place. Beautifully appointed with kitchen and washing machine. Outside there was a barbecue. Very comfortable bed.
Marilyn (UK) - Feb, 2020
- Lovely stay! It was so clean and had everything we needed. The pillows were super comfy and the aircon was nice after a day in the sun. Very happy with the location, just a 15 min stroll down to the main street for dinner.
Tina (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- Great little private place in town. Perfect place for a few days away at Lake Tekapo. Check-in was super easy.
Daniel (Australia) - Nov, 2019