SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 17 Dec 2020. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Little Rock is a modern sunny studio unit perfect for a couple or single (queen bed).
Set amidst tussocks, in a quiet sheltered position, it is just 10 minutes walk from the village centre and lake front.
It has all the amenities you need for a short stay; kitchen with microwave, two hotplates and a dishwasher, bathroom with shower, and washing machine.
Standard nightly rate:
- $210 for 1-2 people
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Please note, the minimum ni??ght stay may increase during peak periods.
Discounts may be also available for repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Lovely quiet location near enough all the facilities to walk to. Clean and comfortable and well fitted out. The washing machine was a real help as we had been traveling for 2 weeks.
Penelope (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- The room was quite large, and the table outside is a wonderful place to enjoy a coffee in the sunshine.
Priyadarshi (Canada) - Mar, 2020
- Wonderful little place. Beautifully appointed with kitchen and washing machine. Outside there was a barbecue. Very comfortable bed.
Marilyn (UK) - Feb, 2020
- Lovely stay! It was so clean and had everything we needed. The pillows were super comfy and the aircon was nice after a day in the sun. Very happy with the location, just a 15 min stroll down to the main street for dinner.
Tina (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- Great little private place in town. Perfect place for a few days away at Lake Tekapo. Check-in was super easy.
Daniel (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- Really well equipped little unit in a great location at a good price.
Christine (UK) - Mar, 2018
- My partner and I spent 2 nights at Little Rock and loved it! The bed was comfortable, the place was clean, and the location was fantastic.
Rachel (NZ) - Jan, 2018
- Beautiful little holiday home with everything you need in the kitchen minus an oven. I loved that there was also a washing machine, super handy! Everything was clean and there was plenty of privacy.
Charlotte (Australia) - Oct, 2017