SPECIAL - Spring Special! 30% off the total rate for stays of 2 or more nights, between 1 Oct - 13 Nov.
A lovely, modern home, Loch View offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and lake.
Enjoy the indoor/outdoor living with large doors opening to a sun-drenched northern deck with outdoor furniture - fantastic for star-gazing!
Large open plan living, including a dining area and well equipped kitchen. It offers a spacious master bedroom with en suite, and a large second bathroom shared with the 3 other bedrooms. Excellent for 2 groups traveling together.
Just 5 minutes drive from the lake front or village centre, or a meandering 15 minute walk.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1. Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. Queen bed
- from $320- $440 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The view, location! Is perfect for our family of 7. Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils that you need. It is tastefully decorated and very clean!
Hisham (Singapore) - Jun, 2019
- Unbelievable space and quality.
Steve (NZ) - Apr, 2019
- It was a amazing place. Lake view from master room and living room . House was very modern and really comfortable. It’s really suited two families traveling together. Everything just perfect. Highly recommend .
Kelly (N.Z) - Sep, 2018
- The beds were super comfortable and the house was really clean. Everything was marvelous.
Sylvia (Australia) - Aug, 2018