SPECIAL - Autumn Special! 25% off the total rate for stays of 2 or more nights, between 15 March - 3 July 2020.
A lovely, modern home, Loch View offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and lake.
Enjoy the indoor/outdoor living with large doors opening to a sun-drenched northern deck with outdoor furniture - fantastic for star-gazing!
Large open plan living, including a dining area and well equipped kitchen. It offers a spacious master bedroom with en suite, and a large second bathroom shared with the 3 other bedrooms. Excellent for 2 groups traveling together.
Just 5 minutes drive from the lake front or village centre, or a meandering 15 minute walk.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
For larger groups, the neighboring Lake Watch may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. Queen bed
- from $320- $440 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The view, location! Is perfect for our family of 7. Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils that you need. It is tastefully decorated and very clean!
Hisham (Singapore) - Jun, 2019
- Unbelievable space and quality.
Steve (NZ) - Apr, 2019
- It was a amazing place. Lake view from master room and living room . House was very modern and really comfortable. It’s really suited two families traveling together. Everything just perfect. Highly recommend .
Kelly (N.Z) - Sep, 2018
- The beds were super comfortable and the house was really clean. Everything was marvelous.
Sylvia (Australia) - Aug, 2018