SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
A lovely, modern home, Loch View offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and lake.
Enjoy the indoor/outdoor living with large doors opening to a sun-drenched northern deck with outdoor furniture - fantastic for star-gazing!
Large open plan living, including a dining area and well equipped kitchen. It offers a spacious master bedroom with en suite, and a large second bathroom shared with the 3 other bedrooms. Excellent for 2 groups traveling together.
Just 5 minutes drive from the lake front or village centre, or a meandering 15 minute walk.
By prior agreement, well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property. See our FAQ's for more details.
For larger groups, the neighboring Lake Watch may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. Queen bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $395 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Can't recommend highly enough. Hosts super helpful, house perfect our group of 4 needing a bedroom each, very clean, modern, extremely comfortable. Felt like a top notch hotel :)
Robyn (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- The house is beautiful, modern & spacious. It offers families & different generations a chance to get together or seek a bit of privacy & relaxation. The house is a 5-minute walk from the lake, where you can continue on around, and about 15-20 minutes from town center. View was great from many different vantage points, in and around the house.
Lauren (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Perfect location lovely views with a fabulous deck to enjoy them, comfy beds and sparkling clean;)
Rachel (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Loch View is a fabulous property to stay & Lake Tekapo a stunning location.
Robyn (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- Awesome house located at an excellent location. Wish we had planned a longer stay. Hope to come back again and absolutely recommended for anyone visiting Lake Tekapo.
Kaushik (Singapore) - Jan, 2020
- Terrific location with a good view of the lake, really impressed my family. Kitchen was really well equipped and allowed us to take a break from eating out for a nice meal on the deck. Would love to stay again.
Derrick (USA) - Nov, 2019
- The house is sparkling clean, well equipped and spacious for family stay. We did “stargazing” at veranda. We have peaceful and comfortable stay. Host is fast response to all queries.
Geok (Singapore) - Oct, 2019
- The place is amazing, great location and beautifully styled. It was very comfortable and warm during the winter nights. Would stay again when visit Tekapo.
Victor (Australia) - Aug, 2019
- The view, location! Is perfect for our family of 7. Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils that you need. It is tastefully decorated and very clean!
Hisham (Singapore) - Jun, 2019
- It was a amazing place. Lake view from master room and living room . House was very modern and really comfortable. It’s really suited two families traveling together. Everything just perfect. Highly recommend .
Kelly (N.Z) - Sep, 2018