SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
A lovely, modern home, Loch View offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and lake.
Enjoy the indoor/outdoor living with large doors opening to a sun-drenched northern deck with outdoor furniture - fantastic for star-gazing!
Large open plan living, including a dining area and well equipped kitchen. It offers a spacious master bedroom with en suite, and a large second bathroom shared with the 3 other bedrooms. Excellent for 2 groups traveling together.
Just 5 minutes drive from the lake front or village centre, or a meandering 15 minute walk.
By prior agreement, well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property. See our FAQ's for more details.
For larger groups, the neighboring Lake Watch may also be booked, depending on availability.
1. Queen bed with ensuite bathroom
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. Queen bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $395 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Awesome house located at an excellent location. Wish we had planned a longer stay. Hope to come back again and absolutely recommended for anyone visiting Lake Tekapo.
Kaushik (Singapore) - Jan, 2020
- We absolutely loved our stay. The accommodation was amazing!
Claire (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Terrific location with a good view of the lake, really impressed my family. Kitchen was really well equipped and allowed us to take a break from eating out for a nice meal on the deck. Would love to stay again.
Derrick (USA) - Nov, 2019
- The house is sparkling clean, well equipped and spacious for family stay. We did “stargazing” at veranda. We have peaceful and comfortable stay. Host is fast response to all queries.
Geok (Singapore) - Oct, 2019
- The place is amazing, great location and beautifully styled. It was very comfortable and warm during the winter nights. Would stay again when visit Tekapo.
Victor (Australia) - Aug, 2019
- The view, location! Is perfect for our family of 7. Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils that you need. It is tastefully decorated and very clean!
Hisham (Singapore) - Jun, 2019
- Unbelievable space and quality.
Steve (NZ) - Apr, 2019
- It was a amazing place. Lake view from master room and living room . House was very modern and really comfortable. It’s really suited two families traveling together. Everything just perfect. Highly recommend .
Kelly (N.Z) - Sep, 2018
- The beds were super comfortable and the house was really clean. Everything was marvelous.
Sylvia (Australia) - Aug, 2018