Luxury Lakeview Apartment
SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
As showcased in Verve Magazine!
The Luxury Lakeview Apartment is truly something special, with stunning, unobstructed views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains.
An inspired architectural design, the Apartment offers luxury combined with privacy for that special occasion or honeymoon. Soak up the views from all rooms, including the spacious king bedroom.
Designer kitchen & bathroom, sunny sheltered private courtyard, gas fires inside & out, blue tooth music, laundry and even a drying room for ski gear.
Elevated above the village centre, it's just a short walk to the lakefront, supermarket, and wonderful selection of local cafes and restaurants.
- King bed
Standard nightly rates:
- $350 - $395 for 1-2 people
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 29 Sep.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>?
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Blue tooth music
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee machine - BYO pods
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Gas fire
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The place was very conveniently located a short walking distance from the main centre and had wonderful views of the lane and mountains. It was very tidy, spacious, and the air con in both the bedroom and lounge was a bonus for warmer days. Highly recommend.
Zoe (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Amazing place to stay. Even better than in the photos.
Sara (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Absolutely amazing apartment! Beautiful view, would highly recommend
Nathan (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- A great place with very very nice set up. Clean and quiet and plenty close to town central. Highly recommend!
Shuai (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Loved our stay there, was like being in our own resort.
Josh (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- We really enjoyed our stay in this beautiful home. Perfect location for an easy stroll into the village, and a great base to explore the wider area. The view from the house was awesome! The staff were friendly and welcoming, we would definitely stay here again :)
J'Dean (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- Faultless, stunning views and perfectly appointed
Ali (NZ) - Nov, 2021
- The apartment was aptly named in that it provided luxury in all aspects . The view was spectacular as were all of the appliances. We believe that we received exceptional value for money and I would not hesitate in staying here again if the opportunity presented itself.
Crawford (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- This property is worth every dollar. The views are to die for!! It was immaculate, warm and welcoming. We will definitely be back!!
Helen (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- Exceptional! Million dollar views of mountains and lake. Everything you need is there just go and relax - you wont be disappointed.
Tony (NZ) - Aug, 2021
- Incredible views, accommodation and bathtub!
Fergus (NZ) - Aug, 2021
- Beautiful space, fire, bath and perfect view for a get away.
Lily (NZ) - Jul, 2021
- The place was perfect could not have asked for a better place to stay for the weekend!
Brody (NZ) - Jul, 2021
- Exceptional Fantastic location with great views of the lake. The accommodation was well done out- very modern with all the creature comforts!!
John (NZ) - May, 2021
- Absolutely amazing and would stay here again and again!
Andre (Spain) - Apr, 2021
- Our stay in this beautiful, modern house was great. The house itself was stylish, well appointed, and clean - everything we expected at the slightly higher than average price point. The view was the real winner though, which was perfectly framed through the huge front windows and sliding doors.
Adam (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- The nicest accommodation of our three week South Island holiday.
Julie (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- Absolutely amazing space! Great location. Everything you could need. Wish we could’ve stayed longer. Will definitely be back.
Katie (NZ) - Feb, 2021
- This is an amazing apartment by any standard. Spacious, ultra modern with stunning views across Lake Tekapo. It’s a 5 minutes walk to the village for restaurants and supermarket etc. Outstanding.
David - Mar, 2020
- The apartment was an absolutely amazing space. It felt like I was staying at a rich friend's apartment! It had a nice view of the lake and was very spacious.
Sam (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Really outstanding, in fact the photos don't do it justice. Big bedroom, walk in wardrobe, large bathroom. The Large TV in the lounge was great for the rugby.
Ryan (NZ) - Oct, 2019
- Really outstanding, in fact the photos don't do it justice. Big bedroom, walk in wardrobe, large bathroom. The large TV in the lounge was great for the rugby. We'll be back for sure.
Ryan (NZ) - Oct, 2019
- Wow! It was magical to wake up to the view everyday. It certainly was living in luxury.
Patricia (Australia) - Jul, 2019
- Great winter get away cozying up to fire place and looking out at that amazing view!
Karen (Australia) - Jul, 2019
- Unbelievable place to stay! The view of the lake exceeds expectations especially when you have the windows open towards the lake and the courtyard with the breeze coming through the living room.
Jesse (USA) - Mar, 2019
- All aspects of the property were outstanding, the view, the facilities were amazing, we had everything we needed and more! Outdoor fire, dishwasher, automatic roller blinds, fully equipped laundry, just to name a few. Everything was spotless.
Yvonne (Australia) - Oct, 2018