Luxury Lakeview Apartment
SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
As showcased in Verve Magazine!
The Luxury Lakeview Apartment is truly something special, with stunning, unobstructed views of Lake Tekapo and the surrounding mountains.
An inspired architectural design, the Apartment offers luxury combined with privacy for that special occasion or honeymoon. Soak up the views from all rooms, including the spacious king bedroom.
Designer kitchen & bathroom, sunny sheltered private courtyard, gas fires inside & out, blue tooth music, laundry and even a drying room for ski gear.
Elevated above the village centre, it's just a short walk to the lakefront, supermarket, and wonderful selection of local cafes and restaurants.
Standard nightly rates:
- $350 - $395 for 1-2 people
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Gas fire
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Exceptional Fantastic location with great views of the lake. The accommodation was well done out- very modern with all the creature comforts!!
John (NZ) - May, 2021
- The nicest accommodation of our three week South Island holiday.
Julie (NZ) - Mar, 2021
- Absolutely amazing space! Great location. Everything you could need. Wish we could’ve stayed longer. Will definitely be back.
Katie (NZ) - Feb, 2021
- This is an amazing apartment by any standard. Spacious, ultra modern with stunning views across Lake Tekapo. It’s a 5 minutes walk to the village for restaurants and supermarket etc. Outstanding.
David - Mar, 2020
- The apartment was an absolutely amazing space. It felt like I was staying at a rich friend's apartment! It had a nice view of the lake and was very spacious.
Sam (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Really outstanding, in fact the photos don't do it justice. Big bedroom, walk in wardrobe, large bathroom. The Large TV in the lounge was great for the rugby.
Ryan (NZ) - Oct, 2019
- Wow! It was magical to wake up to the view everyday. It certainly was living in luxury.
Patricia (Australia) - Jul, 2019
- Great winter get away cozying up to fire place and looking out at that amazing view!
Karen (Australia) - Jul, 2019
- Unbelievable place to stay! The view of the lake exceeds expectations especially when you have the windows open towards the lake and the courtyard with the breeze coming through the living room.
Jesse (USA) - Mar, 2019
- All aspects of the property were outstanding, the view, the facilities were amazing, we had everything we needed and more! Outdoor fire, dishwasher, automatic roller blinds, fully equipped laundry, just to name a few. Everything was spotless.
Yvonne (Australia) - Oct, 2018
- The house was absolutely great. It was big enough for us to prepare for the pre-wedding photo taking. We had enough space to do the make-up and hair styling there and putting all the wedding dresses and suit at the walk-in closet. We had a wonderful relaxing time there with the unique lake view in these 3 nights.
L (Hong Kong) - Apr, 2018
- Moderno, amplio, excelente decoración. La cocina espectacular.
María José V (Chile) - Mar, 2018
- Luxury with panoramic views over Lake Tekapo and the mountains. It was spacious, beautifully designed and extremely luxurious. One of the finest apartments we have ever stayed in.
Maureen (UK) - Feb, 2018