SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Elevated above the village, Majestic View boasts stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and Lake Tekapo.
The spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen are sunny and cosy in winter with both log burner and heatpump. This living space opens to a large patio, with great indoor/outdoor flow. Enjoy evenings star-gazing around the outdoor fire!
The well-appointed kitchen makes creating meals a breeze, or it's just a 20 minute walk into the village restaurants.
Featuring four bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, plus a second bathroom well designed to compliment the remaining three bedrooms.
For larger groups, Number 8 is just 2 doors down and may also be booked depending on availability.
- Queen bed + ensuite
- Queen bed
- Queen bed + single bed
- 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $280 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Fire guard
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- High chair
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Wow! What a house, what a view, amazing... We were two families (with young kids) staying at this house. The house is big, beautiful, very comfortable, cozy ... my adjectives can keep on going - it’s so good.
Yogesh (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Lovely large and modern house with an amazing view. Easy to find and Discover Tekapo was very friendly and responsive. Had everything you would need, and was perfect for a family getaway to the beautiful Tekapo!
Libby (NZ) - Dec, 2020
- Great place for a big family! Good kitchen and outdoor area!
Eilish (NZ) - Aug, 2020
- A beautiful spacious home with a stunning view and outdoor barbecue area.
Pieter (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- The location was amazing with a majestic view as per the name. The place was clean, spacious and comfortable with an amazing view of the lake and mountain from living room, highly recommended.
Katrina (NZ) - Sep, 2019
- Very spacious and the view is really amazing. Very warm and comfortable! Would have loved to stay for a week ????
Veronica (NZ) - Aug, 2019
- The property was clean, tidy, spacious with a great view. It is winter but the house was nice and warm when we arrived and was kept warm easily.
Peter (NZ) - Jul, 2019
- The place was absolutely amazing. Beautiful views and great home that was very clean with comfortable beds. It had everything we needed and more. Just stunning. Short walk to the little town. I would recommend it for anyone coming here.
Elving (USA) - Jan, 2019
View our homes on a map
"The location was amazing with a majestic view as per the name. The place was clean, spacious and comfortable with an amazing view of the lake and mountain from living room, highly recommended."
Majestic View, Katrina (NZ), September 2019