Mt Edward View
SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 17 Dec 2020. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
This modern three bedroom house has a wonderful view of Mount Edward and the light on it with the setting of the evening sun.
There is a spacious living area with an open plan kitchen including dishwasher and microwave. The owner is a long time resident of the Mackenzie and has dedicated a wall in the living area to the display of historic photos and memorabilia of early Tekapo and sheep station life from her private collection.
There are two queen bedrooms, one with ensuite. The third bedroom has two king single beds.
The main bathroom has a bath and separate shower, with the toilet in a separate room.
Drive straight into the garage which has internal access to the house - ideal for winter ski days.
1. Queen bed
2. Queen bed
3. 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $270-$310 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Excellent View from the front windows, very cute group of Alpacas from your backyard... can't ask for more.
Cheryl (Australia) - Aug, 2017
- A fantastic group holiday getaway only a short stroll from town. And great value!
Imogen (Australia) - Jan, 2017
- The house has the beautiful view of mountain, especially at sunset and sun rise, so beautiful.
Ornchuma (Thailand) - Oct, 2016
- Lovely house, in a spectacular area of NZ. Really beautiful location.
Terence - Dec, 2015