SPECIAL - Feb/March special! 20% off for stays of 2+ nights between 20 Feb - 31 March 2020.
Nordic Escape is a contemporary Scandinavian inspired 2 bedroom apartment, beautifully setup for a small group or family.
The master bedroom, with queen bed, enjoys stunning views to the lake and mountains. The second bedroom has two singles. There is a spacious bathroom, with a shower over the bath, and laundry facilities.
The well-equiped kitchen is open to the dining/living area, and this area then opens out through sliding doors onto a large deck with breath-taking views. The heatpump keeps it toasty warm in winter and cool in summer (log burner not in use sorry).
The apartment also offers Freeview Tv and free WIFI.
Situated within walking distance of the Cairns Golf Course and Tekapo village centre.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Log fire is not in use, sorry.
1. Queen bed
2. Twin beds (2 singles)
- from $240 - $320 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Great location and the views were awesome. Uplifting the keys was a breeze and instructions to get there were excellent.
Tania (NZ) - Jan, 2018
- Amazing view, great location, modern, comfortable home, large outdoor deck to take in the stunning view
Michelle - Jan, 2018
- The view from the apartment is amazing. It is a great place to relax.
Pearl (Hong Kong) - Nov, 2017
- The view from balcony is amazing. Spacious living room and bathroom. Warm at night. Full kitchen equipment.
Di (NZ) - Mar, 2017
- This is a very well thought out modern new property, good view of lake and mountains, and very comfortable. Great bathroom and very comfortable beds.
Adrienne (Australia) - Oct, 2016