SPECIAL - 'Outta lockdown' special! 30% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 3 July 2020. Choose dates on the calendar below for rates.
Nordic Escape is a contemporary Scandinavian inspired 2 bedroom apartment, beautifully setup for a small group or family.
The master bedroom, with queen bed, enjoys stunning views to the lake and mountains. The second bedroom has two singles. There is a spacious bathroom, with a shower over the bath, and laundry facilities.
The well-equiped kitchen is open to the dining/living area, and this area then opens out through sliding doors onto a large deck with breath-taking views. The heatpump keeps it toasty warm in winter and cool in summer (log burner not in use sorry).
The apartment also offers Freeview Tv and free WIFI.
Situated within walking distance of the Cairns Golf Course and Tekapo village centre.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Log fire is not in use, sorry.
1. Queen bed
2. Twin beds (2 singles)
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $300 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Fantastic views. Spacious apartment, lovely balcony to have dinner or lunch on.
Alice (UK) - Feb, 2020
- Stunning Views - Excellent Accommodation! Great staff who gave excellent directions to the property (with map) as well as advice on local restaurants and shops.
Barry (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- Amazing views, in particular at sunset! Nice and new apartment and well equipped.
Hanne (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- The place is quite new with all the essential amenities. The main bedroom offers lake view. It is about 20 mins walk to the Church of the Good Shepherd in a quiet, newly developed residential area. Discover Tekapo is a great host, the two ladies we spoke to at check in and check out both gave us some good local tips.
Linda (Australia) - Dec, 2019
- Location is superb with a view of Lake Tekapo from both living room and our room. Great holiday house to stay with a lot of cooking tools.
Nobida (Taiwan) - Jul, 2019
- The property is spacious and well equipped with an out-of-this-world view of the lake and the mountains. Beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The terrace being the crowning glory for just taking in the scenery. Bed is very comfortable and we appreciated the black-out curtains for a comfortable night’s sleep when it’s sunny and light out.
Sirpa (UK) - Feb, 2019
- We enjoyed the stay very much! The house is modern and new. The kitchen is very well equipped. With the supermarket nearby, we enjoyed cooking our dinner. Beyond this, the view is lovely! If you look up, the stars are gorgeous and if you look straight from the balcony, the view is beautiful.
Min (Singapore) - Jun, 2018
- Great location and the views were awesome. Uplifting the keys was a breeze and instructions to get there were excellent.
Tania (NZ) - Jan, 2018
- Amazing view, great location, modern, comfortable home, large outdoor deck to take in the stunning view
Michelle - Jan, 2018
- The view from the apartment is amazing. It is a great place to relax.
Pearl (Hong Kong) - Nov, 2017
- The view from balcony is amazing. Spacious living room and bathroom. Warm at night. Full kitchen equipment.
Di (NZ) - Mar, 2017