SPECIAL - WINTER WEEKDAY and OFF-PEAK Spring specials available for stays of 2 or more nights before 22 Dec 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Nordic Escape is a contemporary Scandinavian inspired 2 bedroom apartment, beautifully setup for a small group or family.
The master bedroom, with queen bed, enjoys stunning views to the lake and mountains. The second bedroom has two singles. There is a spacious bathroom, with a shower over the bath, and laundry facilities.
The well-equiped kitchen is open to the dining/living area, and this area then opens out through sliding doors onto a large deck with breath-taking views. The heatpump keeps it toasty warm in winter and cool in summer (log burner not in use sorry).
The apartment also offers Freeview Tv and free WIFI.
Situated within walking distance of the Cairns Golf Course and Tekapo village centre. It is atttached to a second apartment.
Log fire is not in use sorry.
- Queen bed
- 2 singles beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $250 - $285 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 29 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Netflix/streamed TVNZ
- Off-street parking
- Lovely place. Well presented and very clean. Very warm and sunny. Great kitchen facilities. Approximately 5min walk down to shops. We had a lovely relaxing stay here. Would happily stay again.
Anna (NZ) - Mar, 2022
- Lovely location with great outlook from the deck. Accommodation had everything we needed, very comfortable.
Sarah (NZ) - Feb, 2022
- Lovely view from deck and Master bedroom, kitchen very well equipped with good sized fridge and freezer (freezer a huge bonus for us) Good sized living space for our family of 4. Property managers good to deal with and information folder about the area well presented and useful.
Josh (NZ) - Jan, 2022
- Great place to stay for a few days! Has everything you need. Beautiful quiet spot with views out to the lake.
Stephen (NZ) - Dec, 2021
- Awesome stay, great location, easy check in, amazing views - will be back!! Thank you
Michelle (NZ) - Nov, 2021
- Very tidy, toasty warm and great views to the lake
Maya (NZ) - Oct, 2021
- Great little place for a few nights! Thanks :)
Paula (NZ) - Sep, 2021
- Great location fantastic views and such a clean place! Suited my small family perfectly! We will definitely be back again!
Monique (NZ) - Jul, 2021
- Beautiful apartment in a beautiful location. Nice and toasty warm during winter. The bath was amazing. Smart tv has netflix/apps. Nice deck. We didn’t use the kitchen much but seemed to have everything you’d need. Also has a laundry. Would highly recommend to others.
Helen (NZ) - Jun, 2021
- Great location! Fantastic communication and a very comfortable stay for our family! Highly recommended!
Leena (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- The view is stellar in this accommodation, we loved eating outside overlooking the lake. Was warm and the kitchen well equipped.
Alyssa (NZ) - Jan, 2021
- Fantastic views. Spacious apartment, lovely balcony to have dinner or lunch on.
Alice (UK) - Feb, 2020
- Stunning Views - Excellent Accommodation! Great staff who gave excellent directions to the property (with map) as well as advice on local restaurants and shops.
Barry (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- Amazing views, in particular at sunset! Nice and new apartment and well equipped.
Hanne (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- The place is quite new with all the essential amenities. The main bedroom offers lake view. It is about 20 mins walk to the Church of the Good Shepherd in a quiet, newly developed residential area. Discover Tekapo is a great host, the two ladies we spoke to at check in and check out both gave us some good local tips.
Linda (Australia) - Dec, 2019
- Location is superb with a view of Lake Tekapo from both living room and our room. Great holiday house to stay with a lot of cooking tools.
Nobida (Taiwan) - Jul, 2019
- The property is spacious and well equipped with an out-of-this-world view of the lake and the mountains. Beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The terrace being the crowning glory for just taking in the scenery. Bed is very comfortable and we appreciated the black-out curtains for a comfortable night’s sleep when it’s sunny and light out.
Sirpa (UK) - Feb, 2019