SPECIAL - 15% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Positioned high above Lake Tekapo, Number 8 takes full advantage of its panoramic views. Great interior design compliments the natural beauty of its surroundings.
The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area share beautiful views towards the lake and mountains. The lounge opens out to an expansive deck with a built-in BBQ and outdoor seating, allowing great indoor/outdoor flow. Light and sunny, with both a heatpump and fireplace, this is a house for all seasons.
It's perfectly set-up for several families holidaying together, with a second separate lounge for the kids to escape to. The wonderfully equipped kitchen makes cooking a pleasure, and the house includes 2 TVs, DVD players, and Sky channels for some relaxing down-time.
Offering four large bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, and an additional large family bathroom, including a bathtub. A full laundry completes the package, with everything you need for an easy stay away from home.
By prior agreement, Number 8 welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break - there is even a lovely wine-barrel dog bed! See our FAQ's for more details.
Located a 20 minute scenic walk from the village centre and lake front.
For larger groups, Majestic View is just 2 doors down and may also be booked depending on availability.?
- King bed + ensuite
- Queen bed
- Queen bed + single bed
- 3 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $295 - $395 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.?
Linen. towels and cleaning are included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. ?Enquire below >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Fabulous! Great views of the lake from the house. Very well furnished and appointed.
John (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Family of nine. Check in process was hassle free. The kitchen was well equipped and clean, complete with baby utensils and toys (although I didn’t need to use them). The kitchen island faces the lake so dinner prep was with a view!
Leona (Singapore) - Dec, 2019
- Beautiful location close to town for restaurants. Spacious rooms. Clean well appointed.
Vanessa (Canada) - Nov, 2019
- Magnificent house in a great location, loved the view
Sandra (Australia) - Sep, 2019
- Exceptional. Perfect for our 2 families. Open plan kitchen leading to family rooms.
Andrea (NZ) - Jun, 2019
- Amazing home that we didn’t want to leave, we will be back for sure! Big open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with large bedrooms with comfy beds, toys for the kids to play with which they loved. Very homely.
Katie (NZ) - Jan, 2019
- House with Excellent View, Relaxing Atmosphere, Quiet Area and Close To Everything.
Don (AUstralia) - Oct, 2018