Retro Inn 1
SPECIAL - Winter Weekday special! 20% off the total rate for weekday stays (Sun-Thurs) of 2 or more nights between 21 July - 26 September 2019.
A warm and sunny Lockwood 3 bedroom unit. Off street parking Games room with table tennis.
Good lake and mountain views. Open plan living with full kitchen.
Log burner, heatpump, TV, DVD. 5 minutes walk from village centre.
A lovely warm home with good lake and mountain views from the deck. Only 10 minute stroll to the village centre.
Please note this is a Lockwood house which means it does not have nails and it does creak, particularly with changes in temperature.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
For larger groups, the adjoining Retro Inn 2 may be booked, depending on availability.
1. Queen bed (upstairs mezzanine)
2. Queen bed
3. Twin beds (2 singles)
- from $212 - $285 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- CD Player
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Beautiful views. Separate games area, wood fire and deck very comfortable. Great view of the lake and cosy beds. It has everything you could possibly need in a holiday house. Family loved it; We will come back!
Sandra (NZ) - Nov, 2017
- Having the games room with table tennis was a real bonus for us (we love our table tennis). Wood and fire - awesome. The view is breath-taking.
Sally (NZ) - Aug, 2017
- Great view, and plenty of room. The retro decor is kinda cool and the bed super warm. Kitchen did the job, and the wood fire place was wonderful of an evening.
Rob (Australia) - Jul, 2017
- The rustic charm, the wood fireplace and the balcony with a spectacular view. It was also very quiet. The collection of music and DVDs was welcome, especially on one very rainy day.
Jay (Australia) - May, 2017
- Stargazing at it's best! Centrally located Retro-style furnished Home. Well equipped for stargazing and comfortable. We liked our stay!
Annika (NZ) - Jan, 2017