Retro Inn 2
Sunny, warm, 3 bedroom lockwood home with good views of the lake from the deck and lounge.
Two bedrooms are on the main floor and the third is a double room on a mezzanine floor.
There is a carport and a basement garage.
It is a leisurely 10 min stroll to the village centre.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
Please note this is a Lockwood house which means it does not have nails and it does creak, particularly with changes in temperature.
1. Queen bed (mezzanine floor)
2. Queen bed
3. Twin beds (2 singles)
- $215 for 2 people (until 30 Sep 2018), $225 for 2 (from 1 Oct)
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be available for extended stays, and specials are offered during off-peak periods. Please enquire.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Absolutely perfect - can’t wait to come back. Very comfy beds. Great facilities including laundry and a log burner. Loved the table tennis table! Quiet location with a view of the lake.
Jemma (NZ) - Jan, 2018
- The basement room and play area was perfect for the kids. Walking distance of about 10 minutes to the lakeside & church. The view from the balcony is stunning.
Azlina (Malaysia) - Nov, 2017
- An authentic old-school kiwi Bach. Great for family groups.
Olive (NZ) - Sep, 2017
- Beautiful chalet-esque house with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, perfect location - absolutely loved the retro features throughout!
Stephanie (NZ) - Mar, 2017
"Absolutely perfect - can’t wait to come back. Very comfy beds. Great facilities including laundry and a log burner. Loved the table tennis table! Quiet location with a view of the lake."
Retro Inn 2, Jemma (NZ), January 2018