Retro Inn 2
SPECIAL - SPRING SPECIAL! 20% off the total rate for stays of 2 or more nights, between 1 Oct - 13 Nov.
Sunny, warm, 3 bedroom lockwood home with good views of the lake from the deck and lounge.
Two bedrooms are on the main floor and the third is a double room on a mezzanine floor.
There is a carport and a basement garage.
It is a leisurely 10 min stroll to the village centre.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
Please note this is a Lockwood house which means it does not have nails and it does creak, particularly with changes in temperature.
For larger groups, the adjoining Retro Inn 1 may be booked, depending on availability.
1. Queen bed (mezzanine floor)
2. Queen bed
3. Twin beds (2 singles)
- from $212 - $285 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- CD Player
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Log Burner
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Absolutely perfect - can’t wait to come back. Very comfy beds. Great facilities including laundry and a log burner. Loved the table tennis table! Quiet location with a view of the lake.
Jemma (NZ) - Jan, 2018
- The basement room and play area was perfect for the kids. Walking distance of about 10 minutes to the lakeside & church. The view from the balcony is stunning.
Azlina (Malaysia) - Nov, 2017
- An authentic old-school kiwi Bach. Great for family groups.
Olive (NZ) - Sep, 2017
- Beautiful chalet-esque house with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, perfect location - absolutely loved the retro features throughout!
Stephanie (NZ) - Mar, 2017