SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Enjoy the convenient location of this two bedroom cottage which is within a two minute walk from the village centre. Relax in the sunny living area while looking out on the gorgeous garden and mountain views. Keep warm in the colder months with the warmth of a fireplace or heatpump and in summer time open the doors out onto the patio which also provides the perfect spot for checking out the night sky.
Choose to prepare your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen or talk a short track down to one of the local restaurants. Two bedrooms make it perfect for small groups or family traveling together.
Take the opportunity to have fresh clean clothes on holiday with the use of the laundry facilities. Rifugio has everything you need to enjoy time away in one of NZ's most beautiful locations.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- ??Queen bed
- 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $250 - $275 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.?
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Everything had been catered for that you could need in a home away from home, right down to jigsaw puzzles, board games and books. The view was also AMAZING, and the short walk to the centre was very handy.
Berni (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Ideal location and very comfortable place. We particularly enjoyed the comfort of the wood burner during cold winter days.
Fabian (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- We are pleasantly surprised by this beautiful house with a beautiful garden filled with blooming flowers and partial view of the lake. It is very spacious, in walking distant to town center and Lake Tekapo.
Hong (USA) - Jan, 2020
- We had a great time at Rifugio. It's a beautiful house with a cosy feel and lots of nice personal touches. The beds and couches are very comfy and there's a selection of movies and books. The gardens are beautiful. View is stunning and it's only a short walk to centre of town.
Rosemary (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- Great fireplace, warm, very close to the main shopping area, quiet, AMAZING views!! Beds comfortable, good pressure in shower, highly recommend this place!!!
Mat (NZ) - Jun, 2019
- Loved the location. Warm and comfortable home. Value for money. The best home I've stayed in so far. Will be back.
Anonymous (Australia) - Jun, 2019
- Great place and location. The view is super!!! Easy check-in and the folks at Discover Tekapo were great. Has all the kitchen essentials and the supermarket is a 3 minute walk.
Sunil (USA) - May, 2019
- We really enjoyed this house! It has everything that you would need, including full kitchen, washing machine and dryer, driveway parking and a great patio with a bbq and a table and chairs for al fresco dining with a view of the lake. The house is located along a walking path which made it super easy to get into the small town (3 mins walk).
Kyle (USA) - Jan, 2019
- Nice view of the lake from the patio. Easy walking path to the lake and restaurants. Would definitely return.
Jessica (USA) - Jan, 2019