Riverside Apartment is set in a lovely garden setting with views down to the river and across to the lake and mountains.
There is a bedroom with a queen bed where you can sit up in the morning and just take in the view.
The simple kitchen is well equipped for preparing your own meals and has a dining table and chairs.
Between the kitchen / dining room is a modern bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, hair dryer and toilet.
The apartment is downstairs in a family home, so you may hear and see young children. It does have its own separate entrance.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
- $160 for 1-2 people (until 30 Sep 2018), $165 for 1-2 (from 1 Oct)
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
- Free WiFi
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- The views from the room were amazing and at night the skies were full of stars. Comfortable space , clean and quiet at night .
Susan (UK) - Mar, 2018
- Great view! Nice terrace, the kitchen was good equipped and had a nice seating area.
Melanie (Germany) - Nov, 2017
- Very well appointed apartment. Super comfy bed. Excellent location. Sunny deck.
Britta (NZ) - Oct, 2017
- Close to everything. Wherever you look there was a beautiful view. I liked it how the cleaning lady left the heater on before we came. That was awesome!
Tim (NZ) - Jun, 2017
- Very well equipped with wonderful views of the lake. Very tranquil lovely garden and easy parking.
Michael (UK) - Mar, 2017