SPECIAL - 'Outta lockdown' special! $30 discount per night for stays until 3 July 2020. Choose dates on the calendar below for rates.
Riverside Apartment is set in a lovely garden setting with views down to the river and across to the lake and mountains.
There is a bedroom with a queen bed where you can sit up in the morning and just take in the view.
The simple kitchen is well equipped for preparing your own meals and has a dining table and chairs.
Between the kitchen / dining room is a modern bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, hair dryer and toilet.
The apartment is downstairs in a family home, so you will hear and see young children. It does have its own separate entrance.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Standard nightly rates:
- $190 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Please note, the minimum night stay may increase during peak periods.
Ask about our Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Beautiful little spot to enjoy Tekapo, if the river's flowing it’s lovely to listen to, great little kitchen for some basic cooking if you don’t want to eat out. Clean and tidy with a lovely garden and outdoor spot to enjoy a view of the lake.
Ruth (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- Stunning views! Sparkling clean and all amenities provided. We had a lovely stay and the location was central to the town with a walkway directly behind the house.
Vicky (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- Lovely set up in the flat. All the amenities you could need. Directions are very accurate for if you arrive after hours. Overall a great stay, and amazing view!
Jack (Australia) - Feb, 2020
- We really enjoy our stay here. There's a friendly and beautiful cat who likes to come around and ask for a pat. And clean quiet and spacious room. Couldn't ask for more!
Rayna (Indonesia) - Feb, 2020
- The accommodation was set in a pretty location with garden, next to a walk alongside the river and only a few minutes by car or on foot from the shops.
Pauline (UK) - Feb, 2020
- The apartment is located at a gorgeous location. Also, for all cat lovers, they have an affectionate black cat that lives outside the apartment.
Kavita (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- Epic view and great location with stunning front yard. Cat visiting from nearby and good kitchen to make simple meals. Loved the mountain view.
Bec (Australia) - Oct, 2019
- Had a great stay in Tekapo! The room was very clean and comfortable and a very close walk to town. I loved my daily cuddles with Lupin their cat!
Tahlia (Australia) - Aug, 2019
- Tidy, comfortable, warm and quiet place. You can see great night sky in the patio and meet a nice and friendly cat!July
Mako (NZ) - Jul, 2019
- Very well appointed apartment. Super comfy bed. Excellent location. Sunny deck.
Britta (NZ) - Oct, 2017
- Close to everything. Wherever you look there was a beautiful view. I liked it how the cleaning lady left the heater on before we came. That was awesome!
Tim (NZ) - Jun, 2017