SPECIAL - 25% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Fantastic for a family or group, Serendipity is a recently renovated home with large sliding doors opening from the living area to a large deck and outdoor dining from which to enjoy the stunning alpine views.
The spacious living, kitchen and dining area are very well equipped, with plenty of sun and a gas fire on cooler days.
Sky TV and WIFI are available.
The 2 queen bedrooms upstairs share a modern bathroom. Downstairs, accessible internally through the garage, there is a large bunk-room with 4 beds, and another queen room. These share a second bathroom.
Serendipity is centrally located, only a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from the village centre and lake front.
By prior agreement, it also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- Queen bed (downstairs)
- Bunk beds - 4 singles (downstairs)
Standard nightly rates:
- from $260 - $310 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Gas fire
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Awesome team to deal with and house well set up with all we needed for a great stay.
Nicola (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Serendipity was a great house for 2 families on holiday! Great location in Tekapo Town 15 min walking distance from downtown! Stunning view on the mountain and the lake! Highly recommend!
Elodie (NZ) - Oct, 2020
- Beautifully spacious accommodation, lovely picture windows, comfortable beds...could have lived there....
Wendy (UK) - Mar, 2020
- Perfect cozy space with more than everything we needed. The large windows upstairs have the most beautiful view of the lake with a large outdoor space where we spent a lot of our time. Cooking on the grill with those views was absolutely serene.
Kristen (USA) - Mar, 2020
- Spacious and clean modern house. Bonus bunny rabbits in the backyard for kids.
Anonymous (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- Great place for a family stay. Nice touch was to put the heaters on so the place was warm and inviting when we got there.
Althea (Australia) - Sep, 2019
- Serendipity has a nice view of Lake Tekapo and mountain ranges that are covered in snow.. The house has heaters in all the rooms plus all the beds have electric blankets to keep you warm.
Catherine (Phillipines) - Aug, 2019
- This is a great house for a group spending time in Tekapo. The deck and view are really nice, the place is clean and comfortable. The kitchen is small but has all the necessities. Our group had a great time.
Ashley (USA) - Apr, 2019
View our homes on a map
"Serendipity has a nice view of Lake Tekapo and mountain ranges that are covered in snow.. The house has heaters in all the rooms plus all the beds have electric blankets to keep you warm."
Serendipity, Catherine (Phillipines), August 2019