SPECIAL - 20% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights before 19 Dec 2021, excluding winter school holidays (9-24 July). Click calendar dates below to check rates.
"Don't judge a book by it's cover" applies here! Be prepared to be surprised as you walk through the front door of this newly renovated older Tekapo house, located in the heart of the village. Click on 'Reviews' above to read what guests have to say.
Shepherd's View offers all you need to enjoy a relaxing holiday - everything has been thought of, including BBQ, gas hot water and a coffee machine!
Ideal for a family get away or perfect for two couples with all the amenities you need. Only minutes walk to the village shops, cafes and restaurants.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. King bed with ensuite
2. Queen bed
3. 2 single bunk beds and 1 single bed
4. 2 single beds
Standard Nightly Rates:
- from $270 - $295 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Gas hot water
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- Superb property for a family or group of friends. 2 full bathrooms was a bonus. Well equipped kitchen with everything you need to self-cater. Great location - 5 minute walk to Four Square and the lake front. Sky TV with My Sky as well as Netflix. Lovely deck to take in the views of Lake Tekapo and to dine out. Loved the board games & books as well.
Sharon (NZ) - Nov, 2020
- The location of the property is great. It is complete with everything that we needed - it has Netflix, board games, DVDs, complete kitchen and cleaning facilities, etc. It was very tidy and well looked after. All in all it was a great stay :)
Angelica (NZ) - Sep, 2020
- Despite the inauspicious start with the very basic surrounds and exterior, the property itself was fantastic. Clean, warm, spacious, well equipped and with a beautiful large deck. Loved the heat pump system that warmed all the bedrooms and having an ensuite, plus separate toilet from bathroom, was helpful with a larger group. Quiet residential area with little traffic meant great star gazing at night.
Janine (NZ) - Jul, 2020
- The house is spacious! I love the kitchen and sitting room, huge! Got everything you need. The lawn is great too! My daughter loves it. And there were bunnies coming and going.
Jiehua (China) - Mar, 2020
- Wonderful! Spacious indoor area and a big balcony with good view.
Anonymous (Hong Kong) - Mar, 2020
- One of the best I've stayed in. The house was nicely decorated and very clean, kitchens and bathrooms were well appointed (amazing shower!). Stunning views from the main room and deck and a short stroll into town. Cannot fault this place, would be my first choice in Tekapo in future.
Katherine (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- Great place to hang out with friends. Big space with many facilities.
Khaiyin - Dec, 2019
- Relaxing holiday, hosts thought of everything we could have needed!
Anonymous (USA) - Nov, 2019
- Located in a secluded part of the town. Beautiful views from the patio, perfect for stargazing!! The house is clean, warm and cozy.
Suken (Australia) - Oct, 2019