SPECIAL - Winter Weekday special! 20% off the standard rate for weekday stays (Sun-Thurs) of 2 or more nights between 19 July - 30 September 2020.
Be prepared to be surprised as you walk through the front door of this newly renovated older Tekapo house, located in the heart of the village.
Ideal for a family get away or perfect for two couples with all the amenities you need. Only minutes walk to the village shops, cafes and restaurants.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. King bed with ensuite
2. Queen bed
3. 2 single bunk beds and 1 single bed
4. 2 single beds
Standard Nightly Rates:
- from $270 - $295 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Gas hot water
- Heat pump
- Outdoor living area
- Rice cooker
- The house is spacious! I love the kitchen and sitting room, huge! Got everything you need. The lawn is great too! My daughter loves it. And there were bunnies coming and going.
Jiehua (China) - Mar, 2020
- Wonderful! Spacious indoor area and a big balcony with good view.
Anonymous (Hong Kong) - Mar, 2020
- One of the best I've stayed in. The house was nicely decorated and very clean, kitchens and bathrooms were well appointed (amazing shower!). Stunning views from the main room and deck and a short stroll into town. Cannot fault this place, would be my first choice in Tekapo in future.
Katherine (NZ) - Mar, 2020
- Great place to hang out with friends. Big space with many facilities.
Khaiyin - Dec, 2019
- Relaxing holiday, hosts thought of everything we could have needed!
Anonymous (USA) - Nov, 2019
- Located in a secluded part of the town. Beautiful views from the patio, perfect for stargazing!! The house is clean, warm and cozy.
Suken (Australia) - Oct, 2019