SPECIAL - 'Outta lockdown' special! 25% off the standard rate for stays of 2 or more nights until 3 July 2020. Choose dates on the calendar below for rates.
Stoneleigh is a wonderful sunny, spacious home, great for 2 families or a large group.
The main queen bedroom is upstairs, with it's own balcony from which to soak up the sun and beautiful views.
Downstairs has 2 queen rooms, plus a bunkroom with 4 singles, 2 bathrooms and a laundry.
The well-equiped kitchen opens to the lounge and dining room, with a large fireplace in between. Doors lead to a sheltered deck with outdoor dining furniture.
Stoneleigh also welcomes well-behaved family dogs, so your whole family can enjoy the break. See our FAQ's for more details.?
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
1. Queen bed (upstairs)
2. Queen bed
3. Queen bed
4. 2 bunks (4 singles)
Standard nightly rates:
- from $320- $355 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs welcome
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Electric blankets
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor living area
- It's a really awesome place to spend your vacation in Tekapo. The house is big enough to have 10+ people. I really love their living room and it would be fun if visiting in the winter.
Lei - Feb, 2020
- Lovely house with a wonderful rooftop balcony. Perfect for stargazing!
James (NZ) - Jan, 2020
- The house is well set up for large family or a group of friends. It had everything that you would possibly need for your stay. It is close to the village and the host were very friendly & helpful.
Aussie (Australia) - Jan, 2019
- Loved the fire, and the large comfortable family area. Only 2 minutes from the center of town. The bathroom was lovely and warm with the heater on. Kitchen had everything we needed.
Janna (Australia) - Sep, 2018
- The property has a veranda out from the upstairs bedroom to sit on which was lovely after a day out, a real sun trap. It was in a great situation, easily walk into town and walking out the back you got a great view of the stars with so little light around.
Maureen (UK) - Feb, 2017
"Loved the fire, and the large comfortable family area. Only 2 minutes from the center of town. The bathroom was lovely and warm with the heater on. Kitchen had everything we needed."
Stoneleigh, Janna (Australia), September 2018