SPECIAL - 10% off the standard rate for stays before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
This recently built, fully self-contained studio unit is ideal for a couple enjoying a Tekapo escape.
The studio has a firm king bed, full kitchen and laundry facilities, TV, and is kept cosy with a heat-pump.
Located above the village, with mountain views, it's just 10 minutes walk down to the shops, cafes and restaurants.
from $190 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
Please note, minimum night stays may apply during peak periods.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>???
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
9 Rodman Lane, Lake Tekapo
- Perfectly sized studio for 2 people. The place was sparkling clean and a nice kitchen with lot of utensils and appliances (washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, oven) is available for use. The dark environment is a perfect setting for star gazing in the Dark Sky Reserve area of Lake Tekapo.
Jayam - Feb, 2020
- Beautifully appointed apartment, with kitchen and washing machine/dryer. There was a dining table, comfortable bed and small deck out the back.
Kym (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- Very spacious apartment. Clean. Fantastic views extremely great value. Highly recommend.
Shane (Australia) - Sep, 2019
- The studio itself exceeded expectations and the photos do not do it justice. I would highly recommend this place as it was extremely comfortable as well as closely located to town and amenities while also being in a very quiet area.
Andrew (Australia) - Sep, 2019
- Fabulous new build accommodation was perfect for our stay. Had full kitchen, laundry and super clean well equipped private bathroom. We loved it!!
Colin (NZ) - Apr, 2019
- Well appointed and clean. Convenient location. Great local tips and check in support.
Melissa (USA) - Mar, 2019
View our homes on a map
"The studio itself exceeded expectations and the photos do not do it justice. I would highly recommend this place as it was extremely comfortable as well as closely located to town and amenities while also being in a very quiet area."
Studio 9a, Andrew (Australia), September 2019