SPECIAL - 10% off the standard rate for stays before 19 Dec 2021. Click calendar dates below to check rates.
Studio 9c is a recently built studio unit ideal for enjoying a short stay in Tekapo.
The compact kitchenette includes all you need to make a simple meal or hot drink (microwave, toaster, jug). Or sample one of the wonderful restaurants and cafes a short walk away.
Firm king bed, ensuite bathroom, TV and heat-pump. Communal laundry facilities and washing up area for dishes in the hallway.
Located above the village, with mountain views, it's just 10 minutes walk down to lakefront and shops.
- from $175 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
????Please note, minimum night stays may apply during peak periods.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Electric blankets
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Great place to stay. Check in and out was really easy and the staff is super friendly and accommodating.
Preston (USA) - Jan, 2020
- Very spacious and a great location (just 15-20 minutes walk to the lake).
Amina (Finland) - Dec, 2019
- Great location, easy to find, obviously almost new. Everything was really clean and equipped to suit a short stay, we loved the outdoor decking and seating area. Definitely recommend.
Margaret (UK) - Dec, 2019
- Discover Tekapo was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. We were extremely comfy and happy with our stay, we would 10/10 recommend any future guests.
Aiden (Australia) - Nov, 2019
- Good stay. The room was clean and comfortable. Close proximity to Tekapo town center. Friendly staff which helped accommodate our late check in.
Regan (NZ) - Oct, 2019
View our homes on a map
"Discover Tekapo was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. We were extremely comfy and happy with our stay, we would 10/10 recommend any future guests."
Studio 9c, Aiden (Australia), November 2019