Tekapo Blue Cottage
SPECIAL - Autumn Special - 10% discount off nightly rate! Valid for nights between 1st May and 6th July 2018 (excluding Queen's Birthday weekend). 2 night minimum stay.
Perfect for a couple, this modern cosy apartment is sunny and warm, with lovely views to the lake and mountains.
With a fantastic kitchen to create dinner in, and a large bathtub to soak away the evening in, it has all you could wish for in a Tekapo escape.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
- from $230 for 2 people
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Specials are offered during off-peak periods. Please enquire.
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- Fantastic views, Lake Tekapo looked beautiful and colour was amazing. Quality and fully equipped kitchen, lovely bathroom, outside deck was small but lovely to sit out on soaking in the views. Is an easy 10 minute walk into the village centre.
Katrinaski (UK) - Nov, 2017
- Had a fantastic stay in this private one bedroom cottage in a great location. Very modern and comfortable with fantastic amenities. Well appointed kitchen and spacious bathroom with bath tub. Lovely that it also had a heat pump as this is much needed in winter in Tekapo!
Gemma (NZ) - Apr, 2017
- This was a really cute cottage!!! The view was fantastic. The interior was beautiful. The bed and the pillows made one feel like sleeping on a cloud. There was a big fridge and a big freezer, even a very good washing machine. This is a cottage to return to!
Comj (Germany) - Feb, 2017
- 10/10 would visit again! Great staff! Great little house! Great views. Absolutely wonderful.
Nina (NZ) - Nov, -0001
"Fantastic views, Lake Tekapo looked beautiful and colour was amazing. Quality and fully equipped kitchen, lovely bathroom, outside deck was small but lovely to sit out on soaking in the views. Is an easy 10 minute walk into the village centre."
Tekapo Blue Cottage, Katrinaski (UK), November 2017