The Red Nest
The Red Nest may be small but it has everything a larger house has, including a washing machine.
Relax and enjoy the spectacular mountain views or on cooler days curl up with a book and keep warm with the ease of the heat pump.
Fully equipped modern kitchen including a dishwasher, small oven, cook top and microwave.
Double bedroom, small single room and bathroom. Ideal for a solo escape, or two people.
This self contained cottage is situated beside 'Castle Hall' a larger property, making it the ideal place to stay when traveling with friends or family and you wish to have your own space but to be close.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
The house offers WI-FI, but please note that the internet connections in Tekapo are generally slower than many parts of N.Z.
1. Queen bed
2. Single bed
Standard nightly rates:
- from $212 - $280 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Please note, minimum night stays may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Heat pump
- Excellent location, great view of the mountains from living and bed rooms especially on a clear day you get to see Mt Cook.
Narendran (Australia) - Jan, 2018
- Very comfortable, clean and quiet place to stay, with a hell of a view.
Derrick (NZ) - Dec, 2017
- Perfect retreat. Really comfortable and cosy place. So enjoyed our stay.
Ian (NZ) - Nov, 2017