A cosy, self-contained studio downstairs in a Tekapo home, with its own separate entrance.
The perfect place for a couple wanting a "snug" place for a few nights.
The kitchenette has all you need to prepare a simple meal, with microwave, toaster and jug, plus all kitchen utensils and crockery. There is an en-suite bathroom, spacious bedroom/living, tv and free WIFI.
Just a 5 minute walk to the Village centre. Please note, you may hear people upstairs.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
Standard nightly rates:
- $160 for 1-2 people (until 30 Sep 2019), $165 for 1-2 (from 1 Oct 2019)
Minimum night stay may apply during peak periods.
- Free WiFi
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Off-street parking
- Staff at Discover Tekapo were very friendly and helpful. The Snug was well located close to the A2O bike trail and short walk into town. Lovely patio to enjoy the outside.
Ann (Canada) - Mar, 2018
- A great little apartment for a short stay, really cosy and pleasant.
Susan (UK) - Feb, 2018
- Really cute little room and the furnishings were really boutique and lovely.
Megan (Australia) - Nov, 2017
- The room was easy to access and had the amenities we needed. It was easy to heat which was great because it was a very cold weekend. Despite being attached to a home, it was private. The shower was very good.
Leonie (NZ) - Sep, 2017
- One night we did the Mt John Observatory tour and The Snug was very conveniently located, close to town, but private and quiet. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would stay again.
Alice (NZ) - Feb, 2017
- Great location for solo traveler.
Lisa (Australia) - Jan, 2017