Totara Cottage has all the modern comforts and is only a few minutes walk from the lakefront and Tekapo village centre.
The fully equipped kitchen is open to the dining and living area which opens onto the long deck for the gorgeous summer days.
In winter keep warm and cosy beside the logfire.
There are four bedrooms (1 queen, 3 twins) all with built in wardrobes and plenty of space.
The bathroom has a shower and toilet and there is another separate toilet.
Located within 5 minutes walk of the lake front and village centre.
For larger groups, it's sister cottage next door may also be booked, depending on availability.
2. Twin beds ( 2 singles)
3. Twin beds ( 2 singles)
4. Twin beds (2 singles)
Standard nightly rates:
- from $250 - $280 for 1-2 people, depending on season.
- plus $30 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cleaning & linen included
- Clothes Dryer
- Firewood provided
- Freeview TV
- Gas Hob
- Heat pump
- Off-street parking
- A great place for our family and grandkids to spend the weekend.
Karren And Bob (NZ) - Feb, 2020
- Great location, beautiful self contained cottage, clean, great for large family. Walking distance to shops.
Lt (Australia) - Jan, 2020
- This was a great place for 6 adults. The place was bigger than it looks in pictures and had all the things needed for a good self catering stay. The kitchen had lots of cooking equipment and the washing machine and dryer was very useful. The location was great for walking straight to Lake Tekapo and the Church of the Good Shepherd.
Laura (Singapore) - Dec, 2019
- Clean, tidy, comfortable, plenty of room with our 5 kids! The host responded quickly to any queries.
Sophie And Josie (NZ) - Mar, 2019
- The wood stove is very warm and all facilities are tidy and modern.
Akimasa (Japan) - May, 2016
- Cosy & comfortable .Plenty of room for family of 5. Very nice.Clean & functional.
Lyn (NZ) - Apr, 2016
- Amazing Comfort. Very clean and tidy. On top of it, staff was very friendly and helpful.
Dhanabal - Nov, -0001