Walter Black Place
SPECIAL - 30% off the standard rate for OFF-PEAK stays of 2 or more nights before 15 April 2022. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us!
Walter Black Place is a modern property with a fantastic view of Lake Tekapo and the mountains. Close to the Cairns golf course and only a short walk into town.
The property has three bedrooms, the main queen bedroom has an ensuite. The second queen, and a twin bedroom have a shared bathroom.
The house has a large living/kitchen area with bi-folding doors out onto a courtyard area.
Sunny and warm, with the ease of a gas fire for heating when needed.
By prior agreement, well-behaved family dogs are welcome to stay with you at the property, however must be kept outside. See our FAQ's for more details.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the rate.
- Queen bed, with ensuite
- Queen bed
- 2 single beds
Standard nightly rates:
- from $280 - $345 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child (2-17 yrs), under 2 yrs free
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Check out our 2022 Winter Weekday Specials for stays of 2 or more nights Sun-Thurs between 24 July - 22 Sep. Click calendar dates below to check rates or contact us.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- Dogs negotiable
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Gas fire
- Gas Hob
- Off-street parking
- A large, roomy, warm home with magnificent views of the lake. Easy walk down the road to town and the lake. You can stop by the paddock and feed the alpacas on the way!
Annette (NZ) - Apr, 2021
- Lovely place to stay with a stunning view of the Lake.
Mhairi - Feb, 2020
- This is a lovely spacious house with an absolutely amazing view. The hosts are really helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would happily stay again.
Hannah - Jul, 2019
- Amazing spot and incredible hospitality. Thank you!
Anthony (NZ) - Mar, 2019
- New property with fantastic views. Spacious, clean and very good facilities. Close to town so you can walk to local restaurants and hotel.
Keith (Australia) - Mar, 2019
- Incredible view!!!!! Modern warm spacious home. Would definitely stay again!!!
Nina (NZ) - Oct, 2018
- The house is at a great location. It has a great lake view surrounding it. You just have to sit in the drawing room to get a broad view of Lake Tekapo. Everything was well provided for in the house generally. Occasionally we saw rabbits jumping up and down in the courtyard.
Hemant (India) - Mar, 2018
- Superb! Excellent wifi and stunning views.
Winz (Australia) - Jan, 2018