Walter Black Place
Walter Black Place is a modern property with a fantastic view of Lake Tekapo and the mountains. Close to the Cairns golf course and only a short walk into town.
The property has three bedrooms, the main queen bedroom has an ensuite. The second queen, and a twin bedroom have a shared bathroom.
The house has a large living/kitchen area with bi-folding doors out onto a courtyard area.
Sunny and warm, with the ease of a gas fire for heating when needed.
Linen, towels and cleaning is included in the nightly rate.
1. Queen bed, with ensuite
2. Queen bed
3. Twin beds (2 singles)
- from $268 - $375 for 1-2 people, depending on season
- plus $40 per extra adult, $25 per extra child
>> Click on the calendar dates below to check rates.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY - please note this may increase during peak periods. One night stay requests may be accepted depending on availability, and would incur a surcharge.
Ask about our Autumn and Winter Weekday specials for 2020.
Discounts may be also available for extended or repeat stays. Enquire now >>
- Free WiFi
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Boat Parking
- Cleaning & linen included
- Freeview TV
- Gas fire
- Gas Hob
- Off-street parking
- New property with fantastic views. Spacious, clean and very good facilities. Close to town so you can walk to local restaurants and hotel.
Keith (Australia) - Mar, 2019
- The house is at a great location. It has a great lake view surrounding it. You just have to sit in the drawing room to get a broad view of Lake Tekapo. Everything was well provided for in the house generally. Occasionally we saw rabbits jumping up and down in the courtyard.
Hemant (India) - Mar, 2018
- Superb! Excellent wifi and stunning views.
Winz (Australia) - Jan, 2018
"The house is at a great location. It has a great lake view surrounding it. You just have to sit in the drawing room to get a broad view of Lake Tekapo. Everything was well provided for in the house generally. Occasionally we saw rabbits jumping up an..."
Walter Black Place, Hemant (India), March 2018