What's happening in Tekapo
For a small town, Tekapo has plenty of events happening throughout the year.
- Saturday Market - local market in the village square, 9am - 1pm first Saturday of the month, and long weekends from September to April. Art, crafts, cooking, baking and local products.
- Saturday 2nd: Aoraki Mount Cook Marathon (back up date: 6 November)
- Sat 23 - Sun 24th October: Meridian Energy Hard Labour Weekend
- Saturday 11th: Race Tekapo - unique courses for all levels, a great race environment and fun for all!
- Fri 18th - Sun 20th: Summer Challenge