What's happening in Tekapo
For a small town, Tekapo has plenty of events happening throughout the year.
- Saturday Market - local market in the village square, 9am - 1pm first Saturday of the month, and long weekends from September to April. Art, crafts, cooking, baking and local products.
- Saturday 31st - Mid-Winter Masquerade Ball @ The Godley Hotel from 7.30 pm.
Tickets $20 each, includes champagne on arrival and canapes throughout the night. Bring your masquerade and dance the night away to the Saggy Britches band.
- Saturday 7th: 80s Day @ Roundhill Skifield
- Saturday 7th: 80s Apre Ski Party @ Jack Rabbit, Godley Hotel from 5pm - 11.30pm
Tickets $33.75, House drink on arrival, canapes throughout the night. DJ Joshua will be playing old and fun tunes from the 80s.
Dress code: 80s, of course!
- Saturday 14th: Kids Race Day @ Roundhill Ski
- Saturday 21st: Karl Burtscher Senior Memorial race @ Roundhill Skifield
- Saturday 28th: Roundhill celebrates 21 years!
- Saturday 4th - Sunday 5th: Dad's Weekend @ Roundhill Skifield
- Saturday 11th: Race Tekapo - unique courses for all levels, a great race environment and fun for all!
- Saturday 2nd: Aoraki Mount Cook Marathon